chapter 25

Long chapter ahead!

Jungkook was in shock, he doesn't know if he's mind was playing games with him or he was really seeing the love of his life right across the gate...

Taehyung stepped forward but with every step his heart became heavy and heavier, he couldn't comprehend the fact that he was walking few feets away from his bunny...

Both males were awestruck, taehyung finally got to the younger and as he was about to touch the younger's cheek he felt the other flinch" ....

Don't touch me ... Not with your filthy hands ... Tears rolled down his cheeks as jungkook made that statement, I can't believe you hyung...
I don't even know why I am crying for someone as useless and pathetic as you, the elder felt a twist in his stomach that erupted pain immediately....but oblivious to the younger he kept on ranting his heart.. 3 years Taehyung, I have spent with tears , pain and longing...at one point I wanted to commit suicide but things didn't go as planned and now here you are with your kid leaving me here to suffer alone tae why???!!, Haven't I been through enough? You said you'll make me happy but all you brought me was tears and pain that I couldn't recover from.. How stupid and low you are, you said you didn't love her and you love me , you said you won't ever forget me but you forgot me!! Not just me but your son!! Taehyung was speechless, what was he talking about? Wait did he really get the younger pregnant and oh wait the bunny looking boy was jungkook's that means I'm his father, he was breathing hard as tears upon tears kept rolling down his cheeks...If I was the only one to go through all the pain then it's better than my baby going through 3 years with no Fatherly love , I begged you, I pleaded with bogum to let me see you once, just once to the hope that you could see your child before I leave but still you fucking refused!!! , Are I and my child really that worthless to you??!! Answer  me and stop crying ' you know how weak I get easily seeing you cry so clean those crocodile tears right now!! Please taehyung tell me , I have always loved one person and that's you hyung, I know you started a family already but I can't watch my son grow without a Father please...he got down on his knees as he cupped taehyung's cheek and the elder immediately engulfed him in a hug'...

It's okay bun , I'm here now.. I'll never leave you,I promise..

Lies!, Lies!! You'll leave me he gave tiny punches on taehyung's chest crying...

I promise bun,you don't know how I've spent the years worried about you, I love you so much kookie, please don't ever leave me like that.. I'm sorry bubba, I'm really really sorry...

Jungkook cried in his arms for a while but then he remembered the day he met Tena and the girl  she held'...  but what about Tena and your daughter?? I xa
The elder pulled out of the hug...I promise you kookie, Tena and I are not together, we are just staying together and Nivi is her child not mine....Jungkook stood there speechless, he couldn't comprehend any sentence, so bogum had been feeding him lies?

But I was told you were happy and tena's pregnant again with your child "  I don't understand I'm confused hyung...all this while I've been thinking you moved on from me, I couldn't help despising you more and more...

You_ you  are the only person I'm in love with..

I love you so much kookie , I never stopped, I don't know what bogum as been feeding you with but trust me, your the only person I have ever loved no matter how long it took me to find you are the only one on my mind...I never think of anyone except you jungkook, I love you alot please give me a second chance to make things right, I love you so much and - my baby!!

I -wait  , uhn I don't know what I'll say right now but am I really a father? I mean wait-, where's he? And how - he was cut off when bogum made a crack sound of a gun... pointing it towards Jungkook and at that moment Nivi rushed off inside the house to call the police oblivious to the 3 males arguing outside

Taehyung , you think I'll let you be happy after everything,you've done, the moment we shared and our love..

Bogum shut the fuck up!! If you dare touch him I swear you won't live to tell the story I'm warning you.. it's high time you leave our lives, I can't believe you could actually do this to me..

He kept wiping his tears while speaking, almost everyday o I ask you if you've seen Jungkook or not , lead me to him or lead me to him and you fucking AGREED!! You played me like a fool and fed him lies, you made him hospitalized, did you see how that poor kid was crying that day??! You fucking bastard' I swear I hate you !! I fucking hate and I hope you rot in-

Enough!!, if you continue you saying your shit I'll blow your stupid bunny head off''

You wouldn't dare' ... Taehyung stood Infront of Jungkook trying to protect his love of his life...

...

Gayeonie'' wake up... Why,~ what happened...

Your omma's in danger wake up, show me where your telephone is we need to call the police right now!! I don't want anything to happen to my ahjussi and your mom so get your butt outta bed!!

Gayeon was fully awake now as he took nivi downstairs to where the study room was, and they both called the police at first the police thought it was a prank so they both cut off the line, but when they called again, both children were crying so the officer and his team decided to come to the given address...

Gayeon thanked Nivi for finding him which made Nivi smile as he cupped his cheeks..

I miss you alot, gayeonie'' you didn't come to school for 3 days you left me alone...

I'm sorry, mama wasn't okay, I wanted to be by her side '. I also miss you too nivi' alot..

But we're together now, and that's all that matters Nivi completed' they both braced themselves for a quick and reunited hug....

....

You stupid orphan! Won't you die already?! , I can't let you be with taehyung, no!! You don't fucking deserve him, your a maid and will forever be one!! Wait how could you even build this mansion? Fucked for 2 years , sleeping with different me??? You cheap hoe!!! Jungkook cried hard , his breathing was becoming uneven and taehyung could feel the shivering male behind him..

Bogum!! Enough!!

Don't shout taehyung, I'm d one with the gun, just leave that pathetic loser and come to me, I'll welcome you with open arms..

Drop your weapon...

The three males turned to look at the officers crowding in from the gate which made taehyung leave jungkook's front thinking the bastard will finally be arrested and prisoned , he definitely wants to handle him but he doesn't want to waste another second with the filthy man...

Due to the chaos of trying to get bogum drop his weapon Jungkook saw bogum staring at tae 's back with a hateful gaze who was just standing explaining the situation to the head officer but before he could pull the trigger, Jungkook came to his view making the bullet hit Jungkook ..

Bogum smirked evil, watching the horror on taehyung's face.. Jungkook ' , kookie please wake up bun, please baby I'm here now.. but slowly jungkook eyes closed completely..

Nivi and Gayeon watched everything from the window and when he saw his mother been shot, he was shocked at first and then he started crying, he sprinted outside to where everybody was including Nivi and went to his mom's unconscious side crying hard.;

Omma !! , Omma please wake up, someone call the doctor please... Taehyung whiffed his son to a calming hug assuring the younger that everything is gonna be fine and the male felt peace at the man's chest as he was pulled more tight into his arms as Nivi joined in...

Jungkook was later admitted to the hospital while bogum was behind bars.. taehyung already called Tena to the hospital to watch the kids and to tena's shock she found out the boy Nivi couldn't stop thinking about or talking about was none other than jungkook's child...

______________________________________

I updated this chapter by 4am and if you see any mistakes please bare with me, it's not crosscheck "..

Finally taekook as been reunited, let's see what fate has in store for em..