chapter 16

Preg.. pregnant, wait what how is he pregnant? .. yeojun stated

This is not a question for me yeojun, you can go ask him yourself...

He's a Month pregnant, don't let him undergo stress and he needs to be taken care of 24/7 ..

Thanks doctor, I'll inform him as soon as he's awake.. thanks for everything " he managed to smile

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding, everywhere was white and why was he laying, who brought him here?, Why- he was brought back when the door opened with yeojun entering inside..

Hyung, Are you okay?.. he asked as softly as he could..

Yea but why am I here, I thought we were discussing something before oh I passed out didn't I ,he questioned anxiously...

Uhh, yeah .. but I'm glad you're okay and awake..you scared me hyung

I'm sorry junnie, he spreaded his arms giving him a hug.. and then at that moment the younger started sniffing with little cries..

"Please don't scare me like that hyung" he mumbled on the elder's shoulders but thankfully the elder didn't hear, just kept patting the younger's back...

After some time it was time to leave the hospital but yeojun doesn't know how to share the news with the elder, he knows he's already heartbroken, sharing this news might add to his stress and he never wants to see the elder in that state again , how was he gonna take care of the elder when he knows he'll be leaving in a Month, His school already sent him he's admission letter and he needs to attend college in a month time, he wished he had met the elder sooner,things were getting out of his control and he wasn't ready to lose the elder yet....

Let's go ahh~

Yeojun immediately held him questioning why he groaned ...

My stomach hurts abit jun, I don't know I thought it'll be a normal stomach ache but it seems it won't stop, jun please call the doctor he said clutching his stomach...

He quickly went to go call a nurse...

.
.
.

"You're allergies are increasing avoid eating cashew, it'll cause harm to the baby'..

Jungkook froze"baby?... what's she talking about..

Yeojun couldn't look at him in the eyes so he held her hand asking the nurse properly..

I'm I, -yes you are, the nurse answered cutting her off... I thought your friend must have shared the news with you...

Yeojun was shaking now as he fell on his knees begging and crying hard , I'm sorry I didn't want to tell you now considering your health conditions, please forgive me I know you don't want this baby, he clearly doesn't have a Father, I promise I can take responsibility, please I'm sorry...

Slap!!

What are you saying? I can handle myself I'm totally fine with my pregnancy, I'm happy to say the least, I'm carrying his child, at least I still have taehyung's blood in me...you should be happy for me not saying all this.. and did you say father my child, what's going on in this head of yours, you think I'll move on from taehyung, he's my first and we'll be the last person I'll ever be with, so stop thinking bullshit, I know you've helped me, hell more than I could ever think of but please don't see me as your lover, my heart already belongs to another.. please " he cried, shouted, pouring out his emotions to the younger, he doesn't like the fact that the younger didn't like taehyung and was incapable of taking care of his child himself...

I'm sorry too hyung, please forgive me

The elder made him stand up as he hugged the crying boy tightly while Both males cried on each other's arm...

The nurse left while placing some medicines on the table...

__________________________________________

I feel sad for yeojun now (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
Please vote and comment