chapter 35(M)

Sorry for my absence guys 😭..

Taehyung stripped the younger naked as jungkook eagerly tried to strip the elder also..

"Calm down baby " .....

But daddy , I want you " It's been so long ...

I know baby, ugh ! You looking so pretty beneath me and your lips are just so kissable, if you continue pouting like this, I will-

Jungkook didn't waste any minute as he dragged the elder in for another sloppy kiss, he didn't mind that he was half naked , he just missed the elder's touch so bad and he wants to enjoy every moment pleasing the elder.

Taehyung left chaste kisses on the younger's neck and chest , biting and leaving hickies all over his body as he looked at the art he made , he felt delighted.

"Baby how do you want it? Hard/ gentle?

Jungkook thought for a second as he came with a conclusion '

Daddy, I just have two word's for you "Break me"

I thought so , the elder smirked

He made the younger be on all fours as he went to his entrance , sucking and fingering his clitoris and the younger was so aroused he tried pushing the elder's head from his entrance but taehyung didn't budge, his grip only tightened as he ate up the younger's pussy...

With toes curled , hairs damped and his chest pressed against the bed , jungkook was already on cloud 9 , he wanted to be fucked now but he also wanted the elder to enjoy himself so he restrained the thought and let the taehyung do as he pleases ...

With a loud bop , taehyung finally removed his mouth from the younger's pussy and he was hard on , jungkook seeing the sight made his mouth drool , he wanted the cock , taehyung over the years had grown and his length had become bigger, he wanted his mouth all over the cock and before he could even request he felt the elder's long cock deep inside his....

"Ahh fuck tae!! .... you didn't pr...prep me 'ahh fuck tae s..slow down ahh'

Taehyung kept thrusting harder not listening to the younger's plead, he felt ecstatic, all his needy nights , those night when he was alone and had no one , he missed the younger so much and fuck was the jungkook's pussy so tight..

Da...ddy..fuck..ing slow..down" ... jungkook tried to mutter , yes he was enjoying the sex but the thrust was way too hard for him and his prostrate was roughly abused , this was his first sex after three years after all. ...

"Baby, you're fucking amazing!! *spank spank*

He began thrusting slower , he forgot that the sex wasn't only about him but he also wanted to pleasure the younger...

"I want to see your face while I fuck you good and then he was immediately switched his position as he looked at the younger's face , tear stained eyes and sweaty hairs, he immediately pulled out to hug the younger...

"Ohh baby, I'm so sorry ' he placed kisses all over his face to calm the younger down , you were looking breath *kiss* taking *kiss* nd I lost control my love..

"I wanted you to break me not damage my prostate!

I know I'm sorry, okay baby breathe~

You're gonna go easy on me , yeah?

The elder nodded almost immediately and we gonna go missionary, yeah?

He nodded again'

Okay , I'm gonna tell you when to go fast okay till then just go gently okay '...

But first I want to suck your dick, I've been eyeing it all night , please let me have a taste of taeconda' ...

"It's all yours baby" Do as you please>>