chapter 27

Double chapter because y'all the sweetest*

______________________________________________

Omma!! Ajhussi!! ...

Oh my baby! gayeon burst out crying when he got to his mother's lap'

Bl--odd , I saw blood ommaHe uttered truly scared' ...

Nivi mom, dint let me see you ' ... I miss you mama" ...

Tears rolled down the pretty males cheeks as he could see much worry in his son's eyes'  I'm better now, see!! he showed off his famous bunny smile '

Thank you ajhussi for saving mom'... The younger blurted'...

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart, his son regards him like an uncle just like nivi, and the way he so innocently showed off his gratitude showed his mother raised him well, but the sad thing is he didn't watch the baby first cry, first words, first walk ... He missed everything over a small misunderstanding ' he was sad in all but nodded his head regardless as he didn't want the bunny boy to stop smiling '...

Jungkook on the other hand was no less different, he still blames himself everyday for everything, if only he was strong and not a weak person maybe just maybe they'll be living happily and his son will enjoy his father's love heck his son never even asked one day as he has been contented having only his omma by his side ' he was scared he doesn't even know how he'll tell his son that taehyung is not his ajhussi '....

After a while, Jungkook raised the little boy up from his chest when he felt his sniffles subside and questioned if he was hungry as the boy only nodded '...

Mama will eat too?...

Yes baby , but go eat first ' you must be famished "...

Nivi walked slowly to where Jungkook was as she cupped his big hands while the pretty male left small strokes on her hair...

" Your very beautiful, girl...

Nivi smiled as Tena burst into tears as she also went beside Jungkook ' ...

I'm -- sorry ' I'm so so--rry jun- ...

Not now Tena, and it's fine...

Taehyung felt the two of them wanted to talk so he used the opportunity to take both nivi and his son to go eat lunch...

I'll be back...
he left a chaste kiss on the pretty male's forehead as he exited the ward with the kids....

...  ...

...  ...

...  ...

What would you guys love to eat?!

Kimchi fried rice ' and what about you nivi? Taehyung asked...

Umm' she paused to think for a while...

Anything you offer, I'll eat!

Then why don't we both just eat kimchi fried rice ' gayeon requested ' ...

Okay!! She smiled holding gayeon's hand as taehyung smiled at both of them, it's seems like his son reminds him about younger him and kookie '...

He went to go order for the food as the three of them were waiting for their food, they started small talk ' fyi just taehyung tryna know more about his son...

.....

....

...

..

.
Jungkook and Tena was left in the room as Tena quickly stood beside him, it was a little akward with the stare and all so Jungkook broke the silence:

Jungkook: so how's life been for you?

Tena: Life hadn't been treating me well, but thanks to taehyung, I realized the woman I was becoming..

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Tena: the night taehyung and I married, it wasn't the typical wedding night normal couple had, he always reminded me that I meant nothing to him and you are the only person that he loves, he neglected me and I was so done that I told my self, if he wasn't gonna take the marriage seriously then I won't either ' so one night I went to go see my ex boyfriend and to cut the long story short he got me pregnant and chicken out! I felt useless and worthless, I called the first person that could understand my predicament " my so called mother" but she also disowned me as she doesn't want any disgrace to her name... I went home that day realizing how less of a woman I was becoming and we talked " I and taehyung" I told him everything, how I told his dad to kick you out and- I'm just so so--rry, everyday of my life I've regretted everything, the day you left, how you were coping and so on, I even hired a private detective to find you, please kookie forgive me... I realized my mistakes a long time ago and all I need right now is your forgiveness so I can live peacefully ' she got down on her knees as she held jungkook by the hand both crying due to their awful past' ....

Jungkook: I won't lie that you really hurt me Tena, you and your Mom... You reminded me how worthless I am being an orphan' you treated me like a maid and also took my little happiness from me' Tena was crying hard now... But for all is worth, I'm happy you realized your mistakes, I'm happy you got free from your mother and her cruelty, I'm happy you are finally raising your kid to become a beautiful woman.. and I'm happy you respected taehyung and kept your distance all this years...

Tena nodded her head smiling '...

Tena: I swear, I and taehyung divorced after the deal was done and I never really had feelings for him tho, I just wanted to do what my mom wanted but that was old me... she muttered shyly..

Jungkook: how is she though?

Tena: .... In a coma

Jungkook: what?!

Tena: don't worry, when I heard the news I didn't feel sad or worried instead I felt a kind of relief... My mom has done hurtful things to families and you guys are not the first people..

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Tena: I don't know who my real father is and I'm not planning to find him either ever since I was young , I've been moving from houses to houses and I think yours stopped the business.. my mom never really loved Mr Kim, she just wanted his property but when Mr Kim told her taehyung won't accept her she said I should marry taehyung instead and when things didn't work out she lashed out on Mr Kim and he drove her out of the house and that man has only ever regretted whatever he did to you! Taehyung never spoke to him again when he found out he was the reason you left...

Jungkook was left speechless ' .

..................................................................................

Y'know that part of a movie where you just want to throw your phone at a wall yeah I'm planning to do so... Very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Anygays, the next chapter might not be updated anytime soon as I'm having really bad issues with my phone, see you when I can 💜