chapter 22

The younger couldn't pinpoint where and how he landed on the hospital bed , the doctor came in with a file as he informed him that he passed out due to stress and he should limit anything that will cause him stress as it affects his blood pressure '

The doctor was leaving when he noticed a distressed soobin by the door '..

He sat up right as he was gently hugged by the younger male...

Hyung, are you okay? You passed out like 4 hours ago, when I came to check on u, you were on the ground... Did that man do anything to you? .. and that's when the younger remembered everything that happened some hours ago...he started ventilating so soobin rushed to go get the doctor and as soon as the doctor came in he quickly injected the other to calm him down as both males exited the rooms...

Soobin hadn't picked the younger from school before but considering his hyung health he has to, he quickly left the hospital to the said boys 'school ....

...

Nivi', how are you enjoy your birthday so far ?...

It's been the bestest, look what Gayeon got me... she shuffled through her bag and found a decorated mirror with the words: the most beautiful girl in the world " written on it... It's the bestest...

Taehyung looked at the gift then at the girl happy... I'm glad you're happy..

They were about leaving but Nivi heard some noises and to her surprise it was her Gayeon,...

"Where's mumma?? I told you I'm not going,if she doesn't come? She promised me ice creams..

Gayeonie'' I'll get you , your favorite just come with me, I'll explain better when you're mom's okay...

What happened to my mom?? Omma!!!

Gayeon stop shouting come with me" ...

They faces were backwards but Nivi could tell it was Gayeon so she rushed to pull him in a hug to taehyung shock ...

He quickly followed her but stopped midway when he saw the bunny looking boy, his Bambi eyes, fluffy hair round cheeks and milky skin but his nose, his nose and lips somehow looked like his,  he came out of his trance when he saw the boy holding unto his knees desperately...

"Nivi uncle, please take me to my mom...I want my mommy.. Nivi felt like crying seeing her bestie in this state ....

The elder carried him carefully as he wiped down his tears...

It's okay, I'll get you to your momma okay '

The elder turned to soobin and asked where his mom was and after soobin had informed him he understood why the said man wasn't trying to worry the younger but has no choice but to take him to his momma so they got into taehyung's car as they drove off to the hospital...

Omma in the hospital? He asked in small voice

She's gonna be oka- it's a HE not she ... And that made taehyung feel wierd on the inside first the boy was looking like his bunny and now the younger just confirmed that his mama was a man, he's curiosity kicked in ...

...

Unfortunately when they got to the hospital, jungkook was on oxygen and it was hard for taehyung to recognize whoever was laying on the bed, it was getting late and he remembered his promise to Nivi so he said his goodbye's as he ruffled the younger's hair and placed a peck on the younger's forehead...

"Your Mama's gonna be fine okay?..

The younger showed his bunny smile and he could swear he already saw his bunny in that child, he felt his heart go rapid as he kept staring at the younger as Nivi pulled him into a hug, breaking him off his trance'.. take care gayeonie''...

Buy him food or distract him a bit until his mom wakes up hm? Take care...

Bye.. he left with a unsure heart immediately regretting leaving the hospital, he felt a connection to the child and was sure it was his bunny's... He pushed the thought away as he drove out the hospital with Nivi behind...

_____________________________________________

"Fate has other plans"...