chapter 23

Jungkook finally was discharged from the hospital and was better than before, he was trying to forget about his pain and his baby made it worse for him... He couldn't stop the voice ringing in his head...

"Your child will end up lonely like you, no father, no mother...

Die, so you'll be free from this cruel world '..

He imagined taehyung's face smiling brightly carrying his daughter while placing a kiss on tena's lips...

He started ventilating again, his baby was asleep so he tried to muffle his breathing so the younger won't hear him.. he can't just forget about taehyung or what the future holds for him and his son...

He walked downstairs as he went to drink a glass of water but to his dismay his shivering hands made the glass hit the ground as he fell clutching his chest..

"Why, why did you forget me? Ahh!! I hate you! I hate you! , He was breathing frantically, he passed out..... again. at this point the younger would likely start having attacks.. he later spent the night sleeping beside the counter, he didn't care if the shattered pieces may cut him..

...

It was a Saturday morning and Gayeon woke up without his mother, he quickly went downstairs to go check on his mom..he checked everywhere until he heard noises from the kitchen...

Gayeonie''I know you must be hungry...  breakkie??

Yes mama, but why you go downstairs without me? I would have accompany you'

It's okay, just set yourself at the dining, while I dish your meal..

Are you not eating too?

Ani, I'm not that hungry... Gayeon could tell his mother was lying, he could see his dried tears on his cheeks, eye bags, dark circle and his weak movements...

Mum, are you okay?

Jungkook smiled coldly at his words as he nodded, of course baby' I'm fine see... He showed off his bunny smile

He tickled the boy as he threw him on air  , playing and muttering baby words..

I always want to see you smile mom, please don't cry... Everything will be okay..a peck was landed on the elder's face , on his cheeks, nose, eyes, hair... I love you mumma..

I love you too, gayeonie..

...

Bogum was so happy, he could see pain in the younger's eyes and he could tell the man was broken, there's no way he would let taehyung find of his whereabouts no matter what...

Although, it scares him sometimes because jungkook's cafe is close to his daughter school, he doesn't want them to meet at any cost

He visited the cafe once more on a working hours but to his surprise he didn't find the latter there and when he requested information about him soobin wasn't giving in..

Soobin : I told you my boss isn't well, he needs some rest...

Bogum: please, I just want to meet him once , I have a very vital information to share with him..

Soobin; Ahh he sighed... You'll have to wait let me ask his permission first...

Bogum: okay, do as you please... He took.a seat close to the counter as he waited for the males conversating...

Soobin: Oh...hm okay 'yes boss... please take care of yourself and your health, I'm handling everything here just fine '.. he kept the telephone back as he turned to bogum... He lives at xxxx street, it's his mansion ao call him beforehand so he could order the gate keeper to open the gate for you . Here's his number *xxxxxxxxx

Bogum thanked the younger and made his way out of the cafe as one thing kept ringing in his mind...

Mansion?!

_____________________________________________

Who knows what bogum's gonna tell our jungkookie....

Do you know writing a blind ff is really hard... from my point, I believe you know the theme of my other ff...
Can't wait (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ as soon as I'm done with this one.. I'm gonna publish like 2 chapter and don't get me wrong a chapter contains 2k+ words so it's worth it... anyways please vote and comment... thanks 🌹