Random and Little-known Facts About Yours Truly

-I am afraid of singing in front of people yet I do it all the time in front of my friends.

-Every time I crush on a fictional character and see who they are paired with in the actual story I think, 'I could be great friends with that person.' I CAN NEVER BE JEALOUS FEAR ME

-I'm learning Japanese

-When I obsess over a song, I put the song on repeat and I never get tired of it. It's usually a Japanese song, and it usually has an unusual and beautiful chord... set(?) or notes that usually wouldn't be put together. Or its a rock song. The only exceptions are Ben Folds and electronica music.

-I play piano (and am apparently a genius at it).

-In sixth grade we had journals and we filled up the first page with facts about ourselves and I kept switching between first and second person. Also I was the only one with "Created the stuffed animal version of ThunderClan!"

-I play Minecraft. My username was first animefan915, then changed to EdVy10_3_11, then once I saw Emenbee didn't support name changes it is now animefan915 until further notice. (6/9/16 UPDATE: It was Devilish_Cat for a while, then I changed it to aesthetic_ninjas.)

-I have more friends on the Interwebs than in real life and I can name them all.

-I have an urge to be the tenth, hundredth, thousandth, 666th or 21st liker/voter of anything.

-I full-on studied magic for a year. Like the legit stuff - pagan symbols all dat shit.

-I came up with a show last February called Midsummer Mermaids. Here is a teaser:

-------

Felicity Henderson (Emma G) is a normal girl - until one day. On said day, Felicity goes exploring in the woods next to her house and finds a potion labeled "Drink Me" on a full moon. Being the idiot that she is, she drinks it. The next morning when she wakes up she is no longer human - she is a mermaid and also two inches shorter but who cares about allusions amirite?

-------

All nine seasons of MSM were scrapped and replaced with four seasons of Luna Eclipsed.

-My iPhone passcode history (iOS 6 included):

graystripe

fireheart

fireheartdoesntlikecookies

fireheartlovessandstorm

nyan

greystripe

1238

illumivatican

lilith

castiel

YES IT IS LILITH THE DEMON WHO ELSE.

-I ship all the same-sex ships. Not all but I used to. Envy_Okomura12 HATES ED x WINRY THO AND I DUN KNO WHY COS THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER I MEAN WHY HATE ON SHIEMI AND WINRY THEY DID NOTHING BAD

BILLY x WEARY FO LIEF

-I ship characters in Slaughterhouse Five (1949). Weally #withaShetlandpony

-I say the weirdest things like "le doom weep"

-I LOVE ANTIQUES

LIKE NOT EVEN KIDDING IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE IF I COULD FILL MY ROOM WITH ANTIQUES AND LIKE DECORATE IT LIKE ANY 1920s RESIDENT WOULD (coughsGEEEEEENE)

#supportrainflight

-I write huge crossover stories in my mind that usually take up several months' time, and the more I write the more I forget. Like, Anger was the result of a huge Blue Exorcist/Fullmetal Alchemist/Noragami/Madoka Magica/Soul Eater crossover. I'll explain quickly:

Kiyomi is Rin and Yukio's half sister, and when she attends the DWMA, she creates a different profile. Her name is, I believe, Red Offernot. She meets a boy named Ash - NOT FROM POKÉMON - and they become an item. Then after failing at defeating Asura the first time (how I remember it), Kiyomi's identity as Satan's spawn is revealed. Ash turns on her and Kiyomi runs away. In her utter despairation, she meets Kyubey and makes a contract with him, becoming a magical girl. She soon discovers that- wait I think I took this part out. Nevermind. So, Kiyomi runs away, blahblahblah... And suddenly finds herself in the year 1915... in a different universe. There, she runs into (literally) Ed and Al, who she makes friends with after a lot of confusion. She is then taken and turned into a homunculus with an existential crisis, Anger.

BOOM DONE.

~end~