eighty fUR

so i have reread this recently and realized that this unrevised relic of repulsive recollections is actually quite retroactive. so i just wanna reflect on my past two years on wattpad as the day approaches...

INTRODUCING...

PARKER'S PAST OF PREMATURE DECISIONS

---

April 2014: jelsa. i cannot even. why i was such a weeb, i don't know. jelsa isn't even gay.

May 2014: endless mlp and warriors shit. even crossovers of the two. that was it and all i had. i never saw myself liking anime and cartoons. did i mention i hated kyary pamyu pamyu?

June 2014: AND SO BEGINS THE CRINGY ATTACK ON TITAN SHIT. now here is where i was introduced to gay thanks to my good friend lee. so of course i went with the flow and... *shudder* let's just say ereri.

 July 2014: as i discover more and more animes, i gather more and more fanfictions. very few are gay, most are disgustingly hetero. i thought i was still straight.

August 2014: here comes the steven uni- oh wait that's one whole year ahead. nothing much happened here. sao and soul eater and cringy stuff of the like.

September 2014: fMA AND HER E I GO

October 2014: nothing different

November 2014: i'm trying so hard to not put in the fandoms from last november like rc9gn, otgw and undertale. ffFFFFF

December 2014: nothing new.

January 2015: NEW FLOOD OF FMAB FANFICS COS WHY NOT I JUST FINISHED IT I MUST RECOVER.

February 2015: I go offline bcos of shit.

March 2015: bleach? i think. this is also the time when something extremely tragic happened to me and some close friends of mine, so i don't think i was on much.

April 2015: AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT all my time is focused on actually writing instead of reading.

May 2015: nothing new.

June 2015: aaaaand here we go, i rediscover wattpad and find a shit ton of supernatural shit.

July 2015: OH HELLO HOT SWIMMING ANIME BOYS (aka Free)

August 2015: all the tomco.

September 2015: i was just focused on cartoons at this point. i wasn't really on wattpad much.

October 2015: here comes the misrbl sibs train ft ghosties & mums (otgw, gravity falls, danny phantom (YES I WATCHED THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER SHUT UP), steven universe

November 2015: Undertale becomes more popular so some of that shows up in my library, also some bad rc9gn self-inserts

December 2015: hmh i dont remember

January 2016: just focused on writing really

February 2016: nothing new.

March 2016: nothing new rlly, just a ton of stuff from frens

April 2016: aaaand here we are!

so that was p boring... idk. i like throwing myslef out there.

maybe i'll even sing for you one day, who knows?

IM SORRY I'VE BEEN SINGING ALL DAY AND I CANT STOP