LUCKY FOR YOU YOU GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT

i prolly spelled that wrong but whatev

SOOOOOo as y'all may or may not know i'm writing a book called kokoro no x (or for those of you who like to sound all smart, the tenth heart). and if you're keeping up with it, and you're on the second book, then you know i've hit a writer's block for it.

BUT

It's not the only thing I have in the works right now. As of this moment, I'm working on another book about a smol kid from Tulsa, Oklahoma (oops). THIS IS IMPORTANT. COS THE TULSA RACE MASSACRE. YES IT WAS A MASSACRE NOT A FUCKING RIOT YOU LIL BIGOTED SHITHEADS. YOU FUCKING BURNED DOWN AN ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD COS ONE GUY ALLEGEDLY ATTACKED A WHITE WOMAN.

If y'all don't know what the tulsa race massacre- I'm sorry, tulsa race riot is, then i'll explain it for you (i'm sorry if i offend anyone): a black man is working an elevator, i believe he is nineteen...? anyway this stuck-up white woman gets in the elevator. its only those two. then the woman gets out, screaming and claiming that the black guy sexually assaulted her. i'm p sure he just tripped or somethin (but how do you trip in an elevator? maybe it shook and he lost his balance and fell toward her idk). this little thing causes all the rage in white tulsans in downtown that day to emerge from their racist assholes and they think its a good idea to just go burn the black neighborhood down.

well, it was 1921.

prolly shoulda mentioned that earlier whoops ^^;

anyway, they go and torch the whole place, and the white supremacists run in the paper, "TULSA RACE RIOT" and that becomes its name for the next near-hundred years.

not only did i have to learn this in 6th grade but i also read a ton about it in about 2nd grade too. i was a weird kid ok

anyway, this book is about a smol kid from good ole Taloosa, Okielahomo, and, duh, he's gay. name one character outside of knx of mine that isn't gay.

his name is blake, but he uses his middle name, gene, cos it's his grandfather's name and he likes antique shit. he hates modern styles and he hates his first name. so one day he brings home this old clock with the initials "w.s." engraved on the bottom. he gets in a fight with his parents about it cos they hate antiques, they think they resemble a worse time in history when less people had rights and it was all about who had money (they're extremely political). so he gets in a fight and goes to school sour the next day (i'm still on the search for a building old enough, i want him to go to my school cos its p fuckin awesome but the building it's in isnt old enough, i think it's like 1927 or somethin... oh well i'll look at it in a few months). but he goes to school the next day super grumpy and there is another kid in there who wants to be friends with him but i'll include that later. but anyway he's in the middle of class and he's bored cos it's not history and he hates anything other than history. so he shuts his eyes "just for a moment"

and when he opens them again a car is heading right for him.

BOOM CLIFFHANGER

i'm working on the title with mysterydoodle 's help. thanks to them, i'm gonna actually put this online. i wasn't gonna cos i can't think of a name for it. BUT THEY WANT IT so imma give it. cos i really like where it's headed. 

(imayormaynothavetoldthemthewholestoryovertextahuhu)

but yeah have fun ma babs. i think knx is getting boring because

SPOILER ALERT FOR KNX AHEAD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

IM WARNIN YU

DONT DO IT

IM WATCHIN U

YOU BETTER STOP

because tamotsu is dead... idk he was fun to write about lol

anyhoot that story will be posted soon. maybe. depends on if we can get a title for it...

it's now 2:56am and i have to go to kansas city tomorrow (the phandom will know what i am talking about:)

i'm just gonna sit in th corner and listen to håkan hellström so BYbYByeYEYyeybe

-parker