serious moment

ok, so if you're keeping up with this as i update, you'll know about something that happened this weekend, something that was extremely upsetting and prompted lots of reply. this event has caused so much fighting and hate and love and it's kind of chaotic. i myself live nowhere near the area, but i have a couple of close friends who live there, one of which is a lesbian mother. she's one of the nicest people i know. i just wanted to say that anyone out there who wants to turn this onto yourself and use it as an outlet for your homophobia or your hate, just shut the fuck up. leave. idk why you've been reading this if y'all hate the lgbtq+ community. so if you want somewhere to go rant about the gays and how all of us tumblr shits should all just "get over it," go back to 1920. go back to fucking 1880. this is a huge fucking tragedy and if you want to spout information, then how about you do some fucking research. yeah, isis claimed to do it, but they claim to do every single fucking thing. this man was just a homophobe. his parents were shocked at his actions. so go and maybe read up on it on fucking facebook or something. i don't know much myself so don't trust me for anything. and yes i know im a hypocrite.

just... just keep in mind that the people killed during this were real people. don't try to make this your next topic for your bigoted facebook post. okay? we're good?

sorry i just

uGh

i'm tired and my toenail came off again today

im just sort of emotionally exhausted from a lot and i want to yell at someone

specifically those bigoted assholes out there (coughbelindacough)

also a question

comment on the one you think i should cosplay as

u dont even have to comment a logical sentence just comment

---

rin kagamine 

briz & aspen

---

im taking a weird kind of poll, follow me on twitter @ Rainflight918 for the same poll

ok im done 

sorry im such a fucking hypocrite oml