Nobody's Listening

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up to being in my bed and the light shining on my face and I stretched a little before something hit me... How did I get in my bed after I fell asleep on the couch last night watching T.V.? I thought about the dream last night of how a new-looking Nicole Waterson was in my house and brought me to bed to sleep with me. Maybe I was sleepwalking last night or just don't remember coming in here last night. Just when I started to relax, I heard crying coming out from the hall, so I went to check it out and felt scared again.

(Y/N)'s mind-I know I'm awake now. That was just a dream last night.

(Nicole's POV)

I could not stop crying when I woke up early this morning after waking up 2 different times. I couldn't sleep... Which meant this was real and what happened to my family and home, happened. My boys, my little girl, my husband... I don't know how to get back or if I even can get back. Soon (Y/N) walked by the bathroom I was in splashing my face with cold water, his jaw dropped at the sight of me for a bit before he held out his arm. He wants to do the thing where someone pinches him to check if he's awake... I was not in the mood for this.

Nicole-You. Are not. Dreaming.

I walked up to him and pinched his arm a little and he pulled back to rub it while I sat on the edge of the tub to bury my face in my hands.

(Y/N)-*Breathing fast* AAAHHHH!!!

(Timeskip 5 Minutes)

(Dan's POV)

I just finished making my breakfast for the morning and I plan to start out this weekend by relaxing since this is will be my only day to relax for the week before I have to do errands tomorrow and then go back to work. The moment I sat down I heard pounding at my door, so I went to go answer it to only see my neighbor's son clearly scared. I'm sure it's nothing, but I do not want to babysit today more than I have to.

(Y/N)-Dan!Youwon'tbelievewhathappendtome!Lastnight,Ithoughtitwasadream,butNicoleWatersonfromacartoonpoppedupinmyhouse,and-!

Dan-Slow down!... Now talk like a normal person.

(Y/N)-A cartoon person came to life in my house! It's Nicole Waterson from The Amazing World of Gumball! I thought she was just a dream at first, but she's real!

Dan-Can you go play this game with your friends?

(Y/N)-I'm serious! You can come see it right now! Nicole Waterson is in my house!

Dan-Yeah, and I got Fred Flintstone in my backyard. Now, I just made some breakfast and-.

(Y/N)-But what about the living cartoon in my house?!

Dan-*Sigh*... Is anything on fire?

(Y/N)-No.

Dan-Is she breaking or stealing anything?

(Y/N)-I don't think so.

Dan-Is she hurting you?

(Y/N)-No.

Dan-Then we're done. Go play with your friends.

(Y/N)-But-.

*Door slam*

((Y/N)'s POV)

He didn't even listen to me and slammed the door in my face. I tried running to my closest friend's house next, but when I got there there were no cars and nobody answered the door. They were not home and my other friend is a lot of blocks away, but I have to make sure nothing bad happens at my home... I can get my phone that I left at home to send a message and I can send them a picture of her!