A Day Out

(Mom's POV)

I couldn't help but notice how pink (Y/N)'s cheeks looked during breakfast and not just from us feeding him. Today was his first day of lockdown with us and Nicole had to be ready to answer the phone at all times to make sure the police or anyone else comes. We plan to have a game day since there is no danger other than for others if they try to take our baby from us. When we finished breakfast we all started getting ready for a bath together by getting towels and new clothes ready, but Wanda insisted on poofing us outfits for something special today. When we got in the bath Wanda got his hair while Nicole got his body. I wanted to help, but I thought since we were all doing something special later I decided to be patient for now.

(Y/N)-So what do you have planned?

Wanda-Drew knows and only told me what to poof up.

Drew-You're all going to love it. Wanda and I are just gonna head somewhere while you all get dressed.

Being here and doing things with my new son was nice, but I was used to going outside at home in my free time, even if it was gardening in the backyard. Soon we all finished and Maddie got him dried off while Wanda poofed up some bags without names on them along a bench in the changing room before the bath.

Drew-Don't peak until you know it's time.

Maddie-What about getting dressed in normal clothes?

Drew-It's warm in here and just be more laundry to do later. Just stay in here.

She whispered something in Wanda's ear before she smiled then raised her wand to poof away with Drew. We were all left alone with (Y/N), but I managed to get him away from Maddie to wrap him in his towel before I sat him on my lap

Mom-Awww, you smell like apples. So cute. ~

((Y/N)'s POV)

Dexter's mom gave me kisses, but I still thought about when I woke up this morning with Maddie and she even looked at me. My face heated up and I looked away from her and down to the ground. We all just sat in here with towels and holding the bags with our names on them before we were suddenly poofed onto the beach. Dexter's mom fell on her but t then we all looked to see Drew and Wanda in bathing suits.

 Dexter's mom fell on her but t then we all looked to see Drew and Wanda in bathing suits