Deceptive Villains

(Sedusa's POV)

I was tickling (Y/N) a little with my hair and whenever he grabbed a strain of hair, he had to let another go, so it didn't help to make the gentle tickling stop. His laughter filled the air and after 10 minutes of doing this, I only got more comfortable with the idea of taking him back with me. When he looked out of breath, I just used my hair to hold him right above me while I lied back and adored him. He only wiggled a little bit to try and get comfortable in my hair. In the middle of my enjoyment, I was interrupted by someone walking over. This made (Y/N) stop playing and get nervous.

 This made (Y/N) stop playing and get nervous

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sedusa-What is it?

Penelope-Cough up the kid. My turn.

Sedusa-Don't you have teenagers to be sucking the life out of... and their emotions?

Penelope-... Did you two talk about 'anything important'?

Just then, it hit me... I was supposed to get him to talk about how we got here! While I was in shock about how I forgot something so simple, Penelope took (Y/N) out of my grasp and he screamed a little. My body reacted on its own and grabbed his ankle and try to pull him back to me. This surprised me again and I had to force myself to let go, but when (Y/N) reached for me a little... I just felt so mad on the inside.

Penelope-You'll get him back on your next turn.

She just walked away with him then I sat up and thought to myself...

Sedusa's mind-How did I lose focus like that?!

(Penelope's POV)

(Y/N) looked nervous while I walked off with him to go somewhere more private. I watched that harlot not even pry on the subject on getting us home for almost an hour, so I finally stepped in. After I got to a run-down office, I sat on a chair with the child on my lap and tried to look friendly to him. I fooled teenagers all the time before a few brats ruined everything, but I got a clean slate with this kid for the most part, so this should be easy.

Penelope-Hey there little man. Have fun with Sedusa.

(Y/N)-Put me down! I know you're a bad guy and a ghost that can eat misery!

Seriously?... The woman that has the name one letter away from Medusa, fangs, crazy living hair, and wears lingerie out in public has a better image to this kid than me?... Wait a minute...

Penelope's mind-How did he know I was a ghost and what I feast upon?

This is all getting interesting, but I need him to trust me if I want him to talk about anything.

(Drew's POV)

I'm out scoping the town in the shadows, but so far, I didn't find anything. I tried secluded areas, since if these are more cartoon people like us then they should be hiding. I had coms with Maddie and Nicole since they are the most nimble and Debbie, Mom, and Wanda were at home. Wanda to poof him home first then we and Debbie and Mom are there to get him cleaned up in a bath and whatever else might need tending to.

The Void (Cancelled Cartoon Moms x Child Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें