Last Chance

((Y/N)'s POV)

We were waiting for Wanda to wake up, so she can fix this mess, and everyone can get back home. It's been 30 minutes and we got some water ready for her, some dark chocolate since I knew that was her favorite, and made sure her wand was on top of her. Everyone just waited out here with me then suddenly Wanda started to stir a little, so I backed up to give her some room.

Wanda-*Groan* Cosmo?... Is everyone al... right?

She opened her eyes and looked around a little before she noticed us, so I guess this is the part where she freaks out or something.

Wanda-AAAAHHHHHH!!!

(Y/N)'s mind-There it is.

Wanda-Who are you all?! Stand back!

She flew up close to the ceiling and her wand started to glow and since has magic... There is almost nothing she can't do! Nicole just quickly picked me up to try and protect me, but even with her strength, I don't think she can hold against a fairy with magic.

(Y/N)-WAIT!!!... Um... Would you like some dark chocolate?

Wanda-Where's my family and godchildren?! What did you do?!

(Y/N)-I-I'm (Y/N) and these are people that came here just like you and want to go home! We just need your help, Wanda!

Wanda-... How do you know my name?

We all started with our names then took turns explaining everything to her about how she got here, how they got here, what happened at their worlds, and I just got the remote and pointed to the T.V. to make her look at the cover of her show. She looked in awe as she flew closer to the screen.

Drew-(Y/N), play an episode.

(Wanda's POV)

(Y/N) did what she said and I was stunned when Drew said 'episode' then what I saw was the time we dealt with Super Bike and Super Toilet. It got it right to exactly what happened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Next (Y/N) showed me an episode called "Fairly Odd Baby"... It was the time Timmy wished for Cosmo and I to have a fairy baby and Poof was born. I noticed it only made it halfway through the episode before I had enough then used my magic to pause the 'show'. I just felt a little sick to my stomach and having that chocolate didn't seem like a good idea, so I just had the water with a couple of refills.

Maddie-We have shows too.

I tried to think back to what happened when there was an earthquake, or that's what we thought. The world fell apart around us, so Timmy and Chloe wished for a spaceship to try and outrun it, but it was happening around the whole universe. We accidentally flew into a hole full of T.V. static and the ship got glitchy. I tried to poof all of us back to safety, but then my arm froze and got covered in glitches. I tried to grab my baby first, but... Now it's fuzzy.

Drew-We all have families too. Can you open the portal and try to fix our worlds or something?

Wanda-Um... Give me a sec. My head hurts.

This is a whole lot to take in then I took the remote from (Y/N) to scroll through 'my show' and remembered a lot of this stuff happening... I was just a cartoon... I couldn't get caught up in this, my family needs me. I floated off the couch and started at the T.V. where they said the portal was.

Wanda-Alright, stand aside.

They all took a step and I pointed my wand at the T.V. to try and open the portal and it worked, I saw the same static I did before... It's just really hard and taking a lot out of me.

Wanda-*Grunt*... I... can't... hold it!

Nicole-Try to keep going!

Debbie-See if you can fix something!