I Am Your Goddess Now

(Eris's POV)

This army started out with hundreds of men, but now it just ended with dozens bowing before me. I tried to summon the stupid anti-fairy to bring my son to me, but she was not responding to any phone call with the phone I gave her. I give her a simple instruction of pressing the green button or come to me if something went wrong and she is even failing at that. I ordered a few men to rub my feet and hands.

Eris's mind-How hard is it to press a green button or poof to me? I should've sent Sedusa with her... In fact.

I looked over and she had men being forced to admire her, but her break was about to end.

Eris-Sedusa, I haven't heard from the anti-fairy and she won't respond. Go to the house and see if she's there.

Sedusa-Why not send Penelope?!

Eris-She's going to help escort these men away and take a video of our presence in this world. Now go!

She groaned and rolled her eyes before she got up and started to head for the house.

((Y/N)'s POV)

Debbie had me in her arms and fed me while the others were out in the living room, relaxing and watching a show they liked. Debbie just wanted to hold me and Mom did too, but she was in the bath right now. I'm still scared because of all of those soldiers outside, but Debbie only let me look at her while she gave me kisses on my face. I tried to wipe them off, but she always put more back on me and turn me into her. I buried my face into her, so she couldn't do it anymore and she didn't even try to pull my face out.

(Y/N)-Debbie... Are the soldiers going to leave soon... I just want things to be normal again... While you were all here.

Debbie-I'm sure they will be gone soon, honey. ~

When the door opened, I knew mom came in, but I did not look away from Debbie then I heard her getting dressed.

Mom-Awwww, is he still sad?

Debbie-He just needs loving.

Soon I was picked up and Mom held me while swinging me around a little before she got back in bed with Debbie, but my face was squished in the middle of their chests.

I could hear their heartbeats almost at the same time while they cuddled me. I felt like closing my eyes and taking a nap. When they saw it was hard for me to keep my eyes open, Debbie closed my eyes for me by rubbing them.

Debbie-You had a hard few days. You need some nap times for a while, mister. ~

Nicole-Nap times, huh?

We all looked at the door and saw Nicole come in and lean over Mom to pet me.