Missing Children

((Y/N)'s POV)

Wanda was an eraser in my backpack right now since she wanted to go to school with me today, so as long as nobody could see her then I guess it'll be ok. I guess my friends might not be coming to school today after what happened, so I guess I was alone today since I can't really talk to Wanda around others. When school started I went to class, but I noticed something... (B/N) is still gone, but not 'all' of his friends were gone... Maybe they did something together and all got sick or (B/N) felt better and he took his friends to ditch school with him. When the bell rang the principal came in with one of the cops for the school and he had papers with him as he got in front of the class. This day is off to a weird start since I don't think the principal cares that much about (B/N) and his friends ditching school again.

Principal-Students, I have some disturbing news that I have sent out to your parents. You all know (B/N) and his group of friends may not be here today. The reason for this is... They are missing. You all may not have gotten along before, but we should all wish them a safe return. For a small town, our youth is important which is why you will all be leaving at noon today to go home and there will be no school tomorrow.

Cop-There are going to be a few new rules in place. First off is a 6:00 curfew, so none of you are to be outside or alone at 6:00 until further notice. Do not go anyway alone, make sure your doors and windows are locked up tight. Police will be doing rounds to make sure everyone is safe as well as calling households to check in on people. Please call the police if you see anything strange.

We were all looking at each other and this was kind of scary... Though I do like it was (B/N) and his friends since they kind of deserve it. What are the odds that it will be all of them? Just then the principal came up to me.

Principal-I know your dad is at sea, so I called your neighbor and he agreed to be staying at your house.

Ok... This is now very, very bad.

(Wanda's POV)

I heard what the principal said and this neighbor that (Y/N) told us about can not stay with us for multiple reasons. Mainly because he will not be allowed near my baby... I have to poof home and tell the others about this and I think I have just the way to keep the neighbor from coming without drawing too much-unwanted attention.

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

((D/N)'s POV)

(D/N)-So how much do you charge for this?

I was on the phone with a nanny that wanted to care for my son which I bet Dan would like very much, but I can't afford anything too expensive. What I heard next was a bit more of a relief.

???-I only work for a room to sleep in, and 3 meals a day.

(D/N)-So what do you do in return?

???-I cook, clean, do laundry, and care for (Y/N)'s needs and wants. I also just got a report of a kidnapper that has already taken multiple children. Police tripled security and put a curfew, but this can be really stressful for a young boy. I am said to have a motherly touch.

This all seemed too good to be true. A nanny that will accept housing and feeding her as payment. Also for all I know, she may be the kidnapper... Then again if she's not then I could lose out on this great deal... I'll text Dan that I got a nanny, but keep an eye on my house and still call to check in to talk to my son. That should work.

(D/N)-Alright, I'll give you a shot and see how this works. We have a few guest rooms, so go ahead and take one-... Um... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.

???-My name is Nicole. Don't worry one bit. Your son is in good hands.

(Timeskip 2 Hours)