Bunny Boilers

((Y/N)'s POV)

I slowly woke up from my nap with Nicole and heard a T.V. in here used one eye to look and see a T.V. mounted to a wall and playing a show, so I guess Wanda gave her a T.V. for her room. When I moved a little, Nicole held me a little tighter and turned me into her chest to make me see nothing, but darkness while she petted me. I wanted to talk, but instead, I yawned into her. She scratched the back of my head a little and chuckled. I tried to turn away from her chest and talk to her, but she would not let me turn anywhere that didn't cover my face. When I gave up she kissed my head and went back to petting me. Her fur and body felt so soft and warm that I almost fell back asleep, but I wanted to talk about Susan and the other good ladies that needed to get away from the villains.

(Y/N)-Nicole. *muffled*

Nicole-No talking puppy. I want you to go back to sleep until it's morning.

(Y/N)-But Susan-. *muffled*

Nicole-One more peep out of you and I will carry you out there in your collar and leash. There will be no talk about Susan or her friends either.

I looked up and tried to say something, but the look she gave me made me stop and go back into her chest to hide from her glare.

(Nicole's POV)

I know our sweetheart wanted to help others, but bringing in new people that are working with villains is something we are not chancing. The girls are still busy and it's 2 in the morning, but they should be done before he wakes up again. Wanda made him sleep extra long, but I guess it wasn't long enough. I kept on petting him until I heard him go back to sleep then snuck out of bed and tucked him in the bed. The moment I used my key to leave my room to see how the others were going, I saw all the other locks in the house were switched and on auto electromagnet locks. My door locked behind me and Mom was out in the hall.

 My door locked behind me and Mom was out in the hall

Mom-Should you be in there with him?

Nicole-I'm just getting some water. He went back to sleep.

Mom-Well hurry. Drew is getting power tools because Wanda passed out from improving security.