Cartoon Violence

((Y/N)'s POV)

Anti Wanda was still cuddling me and stroking my head while I could only move when I flinch at the of sound an explosion or something. I wanted to scream for help or hope that Wanda would come and poof me back home, but I don't think that was going to happen. While Anti Wanda moved down to rub my cheeks we heard something close by in the air. A motorcycle flew over us and the building we were on and screaming came from the place it was thrown. It didn't sound like they were scared or hurt... They sounded mad and I didn't know who it was.

???-RRRRRUUUUUUAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I was scared to look over the ledge in case something else flies over us, but Anti Wanda looked over the edge and ended up getting hit in the face by a flying mailbox in the wind from the tornado. She flew back a couple of feet and had stars over her head, but that wasn't it... She wasn't moving. I slowly went to her and poked her while I saw that her eyes were spinning, but all I got was...

Anti Wanda-Ya got mail darliiiinnnn. Hahahaha!

I backed away from her and looked at the door before I ran since now she couldn't just poof in front of me anymore. I ran down the stairs to get to the first floor and tried to look outside first. Everything looked thrashed and a few cars were on their backs or their side. When I ran outside to try and get home, but when I made it outside I nearly froze when I heard something crash. I turned to see what it was, but instead, I saw someone who scared me more.

I ran into an alley before she could see me, but when I made it into the alley, Eris landed right in front of me as she flew down

(Y/N)-Eris?!... We have to get out of here! Penelope is going crazy and-!

Eris-Calm down little one. Just come with me and 'everything' will be alright.

I walked up to her, but halfway I stopped when I thought of something she said and looked at everything that happen... A storm came out of nowhere and there are crashes and explosions everywhere... That sounds like...

(Y/N)-Chaos. *whisper*

Eris-Hm? Did you say something, sweetie?

(Y/N)-Where did this storm come from?