Ugly Truth

((Y/N)'s POV)

I slowly woke up to see Maddie and Nicole were still sleeping by my side and they just felt so warm and cozy, but I wanted some water, so I hopped over the back of the couch and went to the kitchen, and got a cup of ice cold water. My tongue felt like sandpaper or something on the first few sips, but it got better. When I was done, I just put the cup back on the counter and got a banana for a little snack before I went back to the living room, but when I got there, someone new was on the floor and just getting up. I couldn't tell at first, but they were coughing and holding their throat, so it might hurt them. They must be just like Nicole and Maddie. I wanted to help them, so I went to the kitchen to get more water for them and went back to them.

(Y/N)-Here, take this water.

They searched for the cup without even looking and I helped her find it by handing it to her. She drank the whole cup super fast before she stood up still looking a little dizzy... I knew who it was now, but I don't know her name.

She looked a lot more different than she did in the show then when she looked at me, she looked scared before she looked around

Dexter's mom-AAAAHHHHHH!!!

This woke up the others and even made them jump a little out of the couch bed. They saw her and Maddie sprung out of bed to get in front of me in a fighting stance. Dexter's mom just backed up and tripped over herself to fall on her butt. I have to do something before someone gets hurt, so I got in the middle of them.

(Y/N)-Wait, stop! She's just like you!

Dexter's mom-Who are you, people?! Where am I?! Where's my family?!

Nicole pulled me out from the middle of them before Dexter's mom tried to crawl away while breathing faster and faster until... she went limp on the floor.

(Timeskip 10 Minutes)

(Mom's POV)

My head hurt after I just had the craziest dream of my life. Just the way everything looked alone made it a horror movie-like experience, but at least it was over and I can open my eyes to see my husband... However, when I opened my eyes I only saw that I was back in this nightmare. I was on a weird-looking couch under a weird-looking blanket that I threw off before I saw the kid come in again. He had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin, but matching the odd texture of where I am.

???-Please don't freak out! It's not our fault you're here!... We won't hurt you.

Mom-Who are you?

???-M-My name is (Y/N)... I never got your name from-... I just never got your name.

He was about to say something else. I don't know what, but I didn't have time for that when I needed to focus on getting out of here and getting home. My heart raced as he came closer to me.