The Good Life

((Y/N)'s POV)

This morning was the best morning of my life. All the girls were up before me and they got warm clothes fresh out of the dryer ready for me after a nice bath, Dexter's mom made chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, eggs, and sausage. Drew used her fire sword to start a fire in the fireplace, Wanda did something that made me feel even cleaner and refreshed, and Nicole and Maddie cuddled with me for more warmth until it was time for me to go to school... Wanda forced me to let her come and hide in my bag again, and so did the others. On the way to school, I met up with (F/N) and (F/N).

(Y/N)-Hey, which one of you uploaded the picture I sent you guys?! (B/N) saw it and now he's after me!

(F/N)#2-Oh, I uploaded that.

(Y/N)-Why?!

(F/N)#2-You drew her pretty well. Maybe not like in the show, but it looked so clean.

(F/N)#1-And you didn't think, jeez, I don't know. (B/N) was going to see it on a public page? He cyberbullies all the time!

(F/N)#2-I didn't think it would show for him!

(Y/N)-Well now it's gonna take weeks for him and his friends to leave me alone!

(F/N)#2-Come on, he never focuses on anything for that long. I'm sure he'll find someone else soon, at least for a while.

(Y/N)-... That makes all the difference.

We made it to school and went to our spot until it was time to go inside. I think I got lucky and (B/N) got sick or something because he wasn't at school today. His friends didn't do as much without him and it was just calling people names instead of doing anything, and the teachers still gave them detention.

(Y/N)'s mind-Please, just let him be sick tomorrow too.

((B/N)'s POV)

I was being dragged upstairs by someone who calls herself 'Mom'. I'm still in the chair when I was placed in the living room in front of the T.V. where I saw the other cartoon ladies.

 where I saw the other cartoon ladies