School Day

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off before I started getting ready for school as quietly as I could to not wake up the others, but I guess my alarm woke up Wanda. She poofed above me as her normal self before I left my room to go take a shower before school then when I came back, I was about to get dressed, but my clothes were just poofed on me then I saw Wanda floating over my bed. I was about to thank her, but then she poofed up a french toast breakfast with eggs, bacon, and sausage for me to eat.

(Y/N)-Wow, thanks.

Wanda-No problem. Think of it as thanks for last night.

(Y/N)-Um... Any chance we can not tell the others about that?

Wanda-It'll be our little secret.

I smiled at that before I took the breakfast with me to the dining room to go eat and it tasted delicious. Wanda followed me and even watched me eat which felt a little weird, but I brushed it off. I was about to go watch something on Netflix when all of a sudden Dexter's Mom was up and in a robe with a look like she just woke up and got out of bed.

 I was about to go watch something on Netflix when all of a sudden Dexter's Mom was up and in a robe with a look like she just woke up and got out of bed

Dexter's Mom-Awwww, look who's up and ready for school. But where's my kiss? ~

She bent down and leaned to me while turning her face to show me her cheek, so I kissed her and she smiled and then picked me up. She took me to the living room and sat me on her lap while she rubbed my head and cuddled me. It actually felt so good that I almost went back to sleep, but got up before I did.

Dexter's Mom-Heeey.

(Y/n)-S-Sorry, I just can't go back to sleep. I got to go to school in a bit.

Dexter's Mom-*Sigh*... Ok.

She looked a little sad and Wanda picked me up with her magic to sit me on the couch then gave me the remote then they both let me watch a show on Netflix. By the time it was for me to go to school, I just gave Dexter's Mom the remote and Wanda a kiss on the cheek I just grabbed my backpack then was about to leave, but Wanda kept on following me. She can't come with me because that was too dangerous for her.

(Y/N)-Woah, you have to stay here.

Wanda-What? Why?

(Y/N)-Cartoon characters didn't exist here before and if the government finds out about you, you might get taken away and experimented on.

Wanda-I can shapeshift, sport. Nobody will discover me.

(Y/N)-You'll still look like a cartoon... I'll be back later and we can think about something later. Maybe we can all go to the beach at night or something.

(No POV)

(Y/N) closed the front door to leave us here, but Wanda decided to go behind (Y/n)'s back and poof herself inside (Y/N)'s backpack as a pink eraser to make herself look as normal as possible then opened the zipper a bit to peek out to see what was going on outside the bag and a day for (Y/N) at school.