Bad Decisions (bwwm) [editing]

Book Title: Bad Decisions

Author: zaynswifeyr

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #blackwoman, #bwwm, #college, #collegeromance, #collegestories, #collegestudent, #drama, #enemiestolovers, #family, #friendswithbenefits, #interracial, #legacy, #love, #mafia, #romance, #wattys2022, #wmbw

Summary (Book Description) : "So does this mean i'm your boyfriend?" He asks, now he's just asking stupid shit purposefully knowing i'm too caught up with his hands to answer.

"Mhm" I nod and mumble again trying not to make noise.

"You keep giving me mumbles as if I won't stop if you don't give me a full answer" He stops his hands and honestly I'm about sick and tired of his dumbass teasing.

"Yeah, you're my boyfriend" I throw my head back starting to...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy's extremely gifted in school and cheer, she plays the role of the picture perfect girl trying to reconstruct herself after what happened to her sister and only has one goal for herself. Alex lives the playboy lifestyle planning to never settle, along with being a gifted football player at that. But with the lifestyle his father forces on him and his unsteady track record this fall to shambles. They never got along from the jump but a movie classic kinda encounter forces them together causing them to make bad decisions making them come to new realizations, giving them new challenges, and changing their lives, but for better or for worse is the question.

Rankings
6/22/22- #1 in interacial
6/20/22- #1 in enimiestolovers
6/21/22- #3 in bwwm

Started: April 3rd
Finish: july 26th