Daddies'

Book Title: Daddies

Author: Detre_love

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #4chair, #agegap, #blackwoman, #boss, #bwwm, #cute, #daddydom, #daddysgirl, #ddlg, #dilf, #mafia, #romance, #slowburn

Summary (Book Description) : "Fuckkk sirrr," I moan out to him. He just takes another puff as if nothing is going on. He slips in another finger, and I'm a mess. I let out a loud moan, then covered my mouth, reminding myself that the driver was still there. "What if he hears me moan out", and he just starts finger-fucking me. I put my hand to my chest and tried my hardest not to moan. He continues smoking as if he doesn't have a dick worth of fingers in me. The car stops, but he doesn't, and I push my head into his chest as I see the door open. the cold air hitting my pussy, making me clench around his fingers. A man gets in the car and totally ignores me. while Mr. Sexy Boss Man greets him and continues fingering me. my juices all over my thighs. They continued to talk, but I found it too embarrassing to even pay attention. He starts fingering me faster and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I moan out, "Daddy, please, I'm going to cum," I whisper, meeting his grey eyes......

*will include ddlg and little space be warned*

*slow burn and lots of teasing from both sides*