The German's Obsession

Book Title: The German's Obsession

Author: Amethyst_Moonn

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #abusivecontent, #asylum, #billionaire, #blackwoman, #bwwm, #cold, #crazy, #crime, #dark, #darklove, #darkromance, #dominant, #german, #germanmafia, #intense, #interracial, #mafia, #mature, #newadult, #obsession, #psycho, #psychopath, #romance, #sadist, #wattyawards

Summary (Book Description) : Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc.

You have been warned.

"I thought after 3months of dealing with my anger, when I finally saw you again the desire to skin you alive and add your pretty skin to my collection would have died down." he said camly looking at me. His game on pause for a second. My heart dropped to my feet. My eyes were wondering between him and the items close to him as I blinked the tears away.

"Sylas- please. You have to understand-" I felt more scared seeing as his attention was back on the board and not on me. Dying was an exceptional thing for me but death by Sylas I couldn't even begin to imagine.

"Sprich nicht."(Don't speak.) His native tongue did something to me. I gulped being unable to look at his eyes even though they were on the chess board.

"What did you think was going to happen Mäuschen?" he asked giving me his full attention. Every Fibre in my body wanted to run, my mind was screaming for me to run but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere, it would just make him more excited.

"Lay your hands on the table." he commanded moving the chess board further from him. I now wished he continued with his game. I didn't want all of his attention. I complied to his instruction with trembling hands knowing I had no choice.

"Which finger did you use?" he asked casually grabbing the hammer and standing up causing a sob to wreck through me. I harshly bit into my bottom lip to stop the begging that was at the tip of my tongue, I knew he wouldn't listen, he only just wanted his answer but I had no control over my tears.
..

She wishes she never met him, but wishes only come true in fairy tales.