𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐨's Sacrilege | +18 ✓

Book Title: Father Valdivieso's Sacrilege

Author: Completed

Status: erwenc_

Tags For The Book: #18plus, #agegap, #blackwoman, #bwwm, #church, #erotic, #eroticromance, #forbidden, #forbiddenromance, #mature, #maturecontent, #mentaldisorder, #murder, #obsession, #priest, #romancatholic, #romance, #smutwarning, #truelove, #valdivieso, #whiteman

Summary (Book Description) : 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭.

❝Do you know what the Bible says about masters, kitten?❞ I stroked her cheek with my thumb, inhaling her beautiful, silken umber skin.

❝What does it say?❞ She whispered, her eyes staring at me with a sinfully sexy innocence. She gently trapped the cross on my Rosary between her teeth.

How could I do this? How could I break the Catholic law over a drop-dead gorgeous black girl I'd fallen for a few weeks ago, after following Christ for over ten years?

❝It commands that you cannot serve two masters at once, because you will only love one, but hate the other.❞ My voice dropped by an octave as my lips brushed over hers.

❝Hmm,❞ she simply hummed, her tiny hands roaming my body and I could feel myself hardening by the second.

❝Yes, kitten.❞ My dark eyes gazed down at her, curving into a devilish smile as I tilted her chin with my ringed index finger. ❝So, get on your knees for your master, so that you may seek salvation.❞

She was so irresistible. I succumbed to my adamant desires, and in the process...

I lost 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓭 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓸.
A dedicated priest in the Catholic Church. He made his vows every morning and evening, he led Mass, he baptised, and he diligently served The Lord's House. He even delivered the severely oppressed and helped them find God, but who would have guessed that he needed powerful deliverance himself?

Lusting over a young yet beautiful girl wasn't part of the plan. Having immoral thoughts of what could be between his prayers definitely hadn't been his intention. But he couldn't help it; he was a lost sheep: irrecoverable the moment he touched the forbidden fruit... deceased the moment he tasted it.

There was no turning back, he'd lost eternal life from The Good Shepherd.

𝐁𝐖𝐖𝐌
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭| +18