Principessa (Book II of The Stepbrother)

Book Title: Principessa

Author: MissLynneWrites

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #18plus, #alphamale, #bad, #badboy, #bdsm, #billionaire, #business, #bwwm, #controlling, #dominant, #fighting, #goodgirl, #haden, #interracial, #joella, #kinky, #mafia, #mature, #submissive, #violence, #violent

Summary (Book Description) : Four years have passed and a lot has changed.

Joella is in her final semester of college and she is excited to start her new journey as a young adult in the 'real world'. Her confidence has grown and continues to grow as she finds her way. She's still the same sweet girl, she just speaks her mind more these days.

Haden is still his normal cold, dominating self. Only showing his soft side to his one and only Joella. He's spent the past year getting more acquainted with his club Blaze and learning the ends and outs of Cooper Inc. His grandpa (Grandpa Russo) is ready to step down and is placing more pressure on him to step up and take over the 'family business'.

The return home is anything but simple. There's still hidden agenda's and resentment for the couple. They escaped their past once, but can they do it again? Will their love over shadow everything or will the stresses of the world tear them apart?

This is not a stand alone book. Read The Stepbrother first.

I do not give permission for my story to be published or shared anywhere else with out my knowledge.