Her Unknown Fate (BWWM) © BOOK 1

Book Title: Her Unknown Fate

Author: Sanat876

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #abuse, #blackgirl, #blackwoman, #bwwm, #completed, #crazy, #dark, #darkromance, #forcedrelationship, #interracial, #italian, #love, #mafia, #marriage, #orphan, #possessive, #romance, #wmbw

Summary (Book Description) : Recommended for readers 18+

DARK ROMANCE (BWWM)

Book 1-Her Unknown Fate
Book 1.5- Her Loyalty
Book 2-Her Legacy
Book 3-Their Empire

‼️MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING
DON'T START READING EXPECTING IT TO BE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS.LAST WARNING IF YOU'VE NEVER READ A DARK ROMANCE DON'T BE BRAVE NOW.THIS ISN'T THAT BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH TYPE OF LOVE STORY.

Jenelle grew up with everything she could ask for except the attention from her parents.While raising herself she's always relied on her instincts to keep her and the people around her safe.When her instincts warn her to stay far away from a beautiful devil she listens.

What happens when that same man decides that Jenelle is the woman he wants to inflict his pain on? Ambrossio is a man that many fear and he's decided that Jenelle's blood,pain,tears and body belongs to him and he'll do whatever it takes to have her.

Will Jenelle survive Ambrossio or will she die like the others?

THESE CHAPTERS ARE NOT EDITED.I'm only writing this for fun.This is my first story.I'm not sure which direction the story will go. Please be kind and leave a review.Hate will not be tolerated.

FYI- I write long chapters unless I'm busy with school☺️.

Start:8/23/2021
End: 9/12/2021