Beautiful in Jada

Book Title: Beautiful in Jada

Author: KindaWerid

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #agegap, #arranged, #arrangedmarriage, #blackwoman, #bwwm, #interracial, #italian, #love, #lovestory, #lovetragedy, #mafia, #man, #maturity, #older, #romance, #romantic, #tragedy

Summary (Book Description) : The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at nothing to get her. He would do anything he could to keep her. He cared so much for only her.

Alessio Bucceri was a man who could have anything he ever wanted. Until he wanted that one thing to need him back.

Circumstances run in his favor as the woman of his dreams landed into his domain. He would never let her go. A chance glance turned obsession.

#1 BWWM!

*Book excerpt*

- - - - - - -

Her cheeks turned red, ever so slightly through her chocolate skin. Her skin looked and felt so smooth. She liked the compliments, the Italian flare. It ropes many women, but the way she looked at me with her big almond eyes had my mind racing and my body in overdrive. She was not immune to my charm, even in her current situation. Her hair was in a slick bun. I was sad not to be able to see the curls adorne her face. And yet she stared at me again, watching me like a dog. Curious gazes. It was fun to tease, and the response I got back over affirmed my teasing. She seemed more relaxed with me. She looked away from me. She stared out the window watching the street ride by. It was silent for a while as I texted my subordinates basic commands. Nothing conspicuous.

"Alessio, where are you taking me, " her voice piped up.

Seems like it took her a while to muster up the courage. I loved her sweet voice when it spoke to me and when she said my name... It was such a turn-on. She wasn't supposed to really ask questions. I don't like lots of questions. I thought about the best way to respond but opted not to say anything at all. She was as stubborn as always, forgetful too. She scanned around me before huffing to herself and looking back out of the window.

- - -

Started: 06/08/2023 - 8/14/2023

Highest Rankings:
#37 Interracial
#26 Older
#1 Bwwm
#221 Man
#224 Mafia
#174 Agegap
#163 Italian
#11 lovetragedy