DARK EUPHORIA

Book Title: Dark Euphoria

Author: BhADAnghel

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #bwwm, #chicklit, #cocky, #cuteromance, #desire, #dominate, #drama, #edge, #family, #fantasy-romance, #hot, #love, #lust, #mature, #mommyissues, #passion, #purelove, #richboy, #secrets, #sexscenes, #sexualfrustration, #steamy, #sweet, #youngadult

Summary (Book Description) : ~ I don't care about what the world says but what you say because you are my fucking world Andrea Garcia~

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"My mom won't accept our rel-- his dark sinful chuckle bounced off the walls of the room and melted its way into my heart.

He took a step forward making me take one back, we continued the movement until I was caged between his arms and the wall.

"R-romero-- i stuttered nervously while keeping my head low yet I could feel his burning gaze on me. "Andrea look at me" his command was short but strong enough to have me obey him.

I chained my eyes into his ocean pools filled with masked up emotions I can never understand.

"That's not the problem Andrea, the problem is I can't stay away from you and I don't care what anyone says. I won't leave you because of what anyone say but what you want tesoro. I'll stop bothering you if you tell me, you don't want me as much as I do" his voice was abysmally low making me clench my thighs unconsciously.

Why must he always put me in a position like this? I shut my eyes and took in a deep breath as I made my decision.

"I want you Romero-----

Highest rankings🏅
#2 Rich boy
#2Secrets
#1cute romance