Broken Clocks

Book Title: Broken Clocks

Author: Asiatherealest

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #abusivecontent, #billionaire, #bwwm, #crazy, #darkromance, #kids, #killer, #mafia, #pain, #psycho, #psychopath, #sadist, #sadistic, #sexualcontent, #texttospeech, #torture, #wmbw

Summary (Book Description) : "Do you know how hard it is for me to share you with the world Angel?" He sits on the couch we where just standing in front of.

"Every day I have to fight the urge to lock you somewhere only I can get to. Codziennie I have to convince myself to not cut off your legs or sever your spine so that you can walk anymore. So that you are only dependent on me." He talks about hurting me like it is a dream of his he wants to come true.

Every day

He pulls me onto his lap. I trimble in his arms.

He is scaring me.

"You talking like that to me makes me want to cut out your tongue. It makes me want to beat all thoughts of you disobeying me from you head." His grip on me tightens but his voice stays the same...calm.

He talks to me in a tone that is like he is telling me a story about a princess locked in a tower. His eyes are still focused in on me, but I choose not to look at him.

For the first time during our whole conversation he heightens his voice.

"Look at me!" I jump up startled. His Russian accent is thick.

Chapter Ten

Author

Content warning
Content contains... rape, murder, torture, non consensual acts, violence, bad language, and domestic violence. Please read at your own risk.

I try to update frequently, but I might slip up here and there. This is not edited yet. I do ask that you guys help me by pointing out any mistakes you may notice. When I do write I do type fast and don't usually come back but eventually everything will be edited.