Only His

Book Title: Only His

Author: Shawty_melodies

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #agegap, #baby, #betrayal, #blackgirl, #bwwm, #crazy, #curvy, #darkromance, #drugcartel, #erotic, #heartbreak, #innocence, #interracial, #jamaica, #mafia, #mature, #mob, #obsession, #plottwist, #poc, #possessive, #russian, #toxic, #toxiclove, #whiteboyblackgirl

Summary (Book Description) : Book One of the Only Series

★★★

"Stop moving and stay still."

"Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoyed.

"No."

I was getting tired of his shitty replies and not saying anything. Him being stupid enough to trust me to be in the front is crazy. What adultnapper does that? I had to be quick and fast with how I do this. I take off my seatbelt in a rush.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asks, looking at me confused.

I simply smile and open the door. The door swings and I struggle to keep it open. He reaches to grab me and I move away.

"I'm leaving since you don't wanna tell me where we are going, " I laugh.

I had to give myself three seconds time. This shit is scary as fuck and the last option in a getaway. I took a deep breath and moved closer to the edge. He swerved and I leap out of the car.

This wasn't my first time jumping out of a car but that shit hurt. I rolled further away from the road and got up. Fuck my sides feel like they're on fire. I start to walk in the opposite direction of where the cars are going.

I hear him behind me and feel him pick me up off the ground bridal style. I hissed out in pain as I hung onto him.

"You're a pain in the ass." He grumbles, walking back to the car.

"Maybe you shouldn't kidnap me from my fucking workplace," I grit.

★★★

Working at Atlanta's popular clubs in town trying to get information for herself. She was only working there for necessary means, only for Kazimir Ivanov to come and fuck it all up.

Forced to face reality with what she had left behind, forced into a partnership with Kazimir. What could possibly go wrong? The Ex-Queenpin of the Sinaloa Cartel and The Russian Mob. Possible everything.

★★★

Once you're in you can't get out, that's how it is when you're involved with crime. There is no easy way to get out, but I did get out or so I thought.