His Bliss | BWWM

Book Title: His Bliss

Author: MaddiBooWrites

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #abuse, #anxiety, #bgwb, #blackgirl, #blackwoman, #bwwm, #coquette, #diversity, #elegance, #elegant, #french, #goodboy, #goodgirl, #highschool, #innocent, #interracial, #italian, #loveatfirstsight, #maddlboowrites, #privateschool, #protective, #romance, #swirl, #teenromance, #wmbw

Summary (Book Description) : "My name is Maurice." He finally answered, his eyes shifting away from her's, "Also, your arm is bleeding." He pointed to the wounds going down it.

Brielle lifted her arm, taking a quick glance.

"I know." She said softly, dropping her arm back to her side.

"Okay." He oddly responded, dribbling the ball between his small hands.

Brielle stared at his skills with recognition, given that she always watched basketball games with her mother on television.

She was intrigued, wanting to play basketball with the boy.

"Wanna be my friend?" She asked shyly, still watching the motions of the ball, before looking up at him, the beads in her hair rocking.

Maurice's face scrunched.

"Eww, no." His face tightened, "You're a girl." He replied, his eyebrows furrowing with disgust.

Brielle watched as he looked her up and down, as if she were either crazy or stupid, before he simply turned on his heel, dribbling the ball towards his friends.

She frowned, sadness and humiliation consuming her.

⋆ ✭ ☆ ✭ ⋆

^ 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.

𝐁𝐖𝐖𝐌