Fifty Shades of Gabriel

Book Title: Fifty Shades of Gabriel

Author: xxlovetoreadxx

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #affair, #blackandwhite, #bwwm, #cheating, #coffee, #fanfiction, #hotguys, #interesting, #interracial, #love, #lovestory, #maturethemes, #murder, #newstory, #oppisitesattract, #possessive, #romance, #romantic-thriller, #sexualthemes, #sexy, #stephenjames, #suspense, #sweet, #swirl, #wattys2020

Summary (Book Description) : Aaliyah Campbell stuck to a strict routine that lead to meet local coffee shop worker, Gabriel Hayes. His mouthwatering good looks, and cute, possessive, personality were to die for until it wasn't cute anymore. Aaliyah experienced wicked betrayal from the man she fell in love with but Gabriel was there to be her crying shoulder. He ropes her into his sexual, psychotic lifestyle and soon Aaliyah finds herself getting caught up in his blood baths. Bodies drop like flies, families are torn apart, and dark secrets are revealed. Will Gabriel change his ways to be a better boyfriend to Aaliyah? Will Aaliyah accept him and his flaws? Most importantly, how can she turn the possessive sex god into husband material? She'll have to figure something out because she refuses to lose the only man that gave her an orgasm.

{BWWM} --> Stephen James

18+ Audiences ONLY

-BOOK TRAILER INSIDE!

-Cover made by me!
-Title name credit: weirdthoughts_ (Check Out her stories!)

-NO ASSOCIATION WITH FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!!

DISCLAIMER: The images used in this book are not mine. They are used for the sole purpose of portraying characters and will not be used by me, outside of wattpad. The information in this book is fictional and is not affiliated with any of the face claims in this book. In other words, the information is about the fictional characters in the book, NOT about the face claims that are portraying the characters.