Babydoll (BWWM)

Book Title: Babydoll

Author: savvv3

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #adventure, #billionaire, #blackgirl, #bwwm, #dangerous, #darkskin, #gang, #journey, #love, #power, #rich, #romance, #wmbw, #women

Summary (Book Description) : Kinda meant to be cliche and corny

"I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby."

"I never expected that, baby" I mock his words. "Plus I never asked to be dragged into this shit."

"Well, glad that you decided to stay." He smirks knowing I didn't have a choice.

"Oh fuck off." I roll my eyes crouching beside him. His face hovers over mine and I forget where we are for a moment. I look down at his lips as his breath fans my face.

More gunshots rang out and by now I was used to it. He looks from my eyes to my lips grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"Let's go." He says and I hold onto him for dear life.

Literally.

Kiona James is a 23 year old college student still working on getting her degree. She was darkskin, short, and thicker than any other woman around her. Truly a beauty. Slowly wanting to gain her confidence, she goes out more. That doesn't work out too well. Minding her business as always, she gets caught up with Jackson Taylors' mess. He is a 26 year old gang leader who came and changed her life. Forever. With dark brown hair and eyes that changed color in the sunlight, he was cocky, arrogant, and rich. Kiona was determined to put him in his place.

Warnings!
Curse words.
May be mature scenes