You Belong With Me

Here's part 2! Let me know what you guys think of part 1. ❤️

We walk together into the living room and  all of a sudden a bunch of people start yelling and cheering at the TV. A couple of his friends came running over crowding both of us. They small talked with Jack for like 20 seconds, then they finally moved on. He spots a seat on the other side of the room for the both of us and waves for me to come over.  "I'll go get us some drinks."
I nodded my head and admired him as he walked over to the mini fridge. I turned my head and began watching what was playing on the TV. A couple seconds later he came from behind the couch and hovered the white claw above my eyes. I snatched it from his hand and quickly turned my upper body around with a slight smile. He chuckled and made his way around the couch. He sat down next to me, leaving a little bit of space between us. We began watching the game, and to be honest, I barely understand what's going on. I then remembered Sam said she was going to also go watch the game not to long ago. My eyes scatter around the room, and I finally spot Sam. She's sitting down in the middle of a group of friends. I make eye contact with her and she immediately widens her eyes. She points to her phone and mouths, "Check your messages!" I quickly took out my phone and read:

Sam🏄‍♀️
Who is that your sitting next to???

                                                                                     Me
                                  Nobody! I like just met him stfu

Sam🏄‍♀️
Damn he's kinda fine.. he's all yours tho dont worry girl. Anyways, I think me and my friends are gonna go downstairs. Apparently they have a ping pong table 😳 Text me if you need anything. Love you ❤️
                                                                                    Me
                                            Okay goofy, love you too. 🤧

I placed my phone on the coffee table and kicked up my feet.

"Who wants to do some karaoke?" A girl yelled.
I immediately turned to jack and we both were thinking the same thing.
"We will!" Jack yelled back.
The girl took the remote and switched channels.
"Oh come on!" Some random guy who must of been enjoying the game said.
Jack stood up and looked down at me.
He laid out his hand in front of me. I put my hand in his palm and he helped me up from the couch.

Everyone was watching this girl scrolling through the options on YouTube until we landed on You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.
"You don't happen to be a swiftie?" He asked, smiling at his own joke.
"Only one way to find out!"
The girl clicked on the video and music begun to play.
She turned the volume up super high, to the point where we probably would have to yell to be able to hear us.
We each used our beer can as a microphone and sang like we've never sang before.
We couldn't help but laugh in between sentences.

"SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS I WEAR T- SHIRTS SHES CHEER CAPTAIN AND IM ON THE BLEACHERS!"

Other people joined in on the singing and some people even started to dance.

7 minutes later

We're back sitting on the couch with music blasting in the background. For the next 30 minutes, he would ask a couple questions about me and then I would ask a couple questions about him. It was actually kind of relaxing to just sit and talk to him. He was definitely very easy to talk to. I enjoyed learning about him, and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed learning about me too. He told me about the new Scream movie that was coming out, and how he was going to be in it! Of course he couldn't say much more because it hasn't released yet.

I wanted to tell him about how I also was also pursuing acting, but I knew I was just gonna sound lame compared to him. So, I just decided to keep it to myself for now.

Ding

Jenna💕
Where are you??

I gasp at my phone and glance up to check the time.

11:37 pm

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed.

"What? Is everything okay? What happened?" Jack sounded concerned for a second. Nice to know he cares, right?

"I'm so sorry, I really have to go. I had a lot of fun with you though."

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun with you too."

I put my hand out and said "dab me up before I leave?"

We both laughed and he dabbed me up.

As I walked out I turned around and quickly said, "Sorry about your shirt, again."

"Don't even think about it." He gave me half smile and slightly waved his hand goodbye.