Natural Beuty

I yanked his arm and pulled him into the H&M.

"Oh my god women, you almost took my whole arm off!" He said sarcastically.

I just chuckled as I continued dragging him over to the men's section. I grabbed him by his shoulders and positioned him to the side, while making intense eye contact. I began looking through all the men's T-shirts, when I finally found a couple nice ones. I plopped them into his arms and pried him over to the changing room.

"Y/N, you know you don't actually have to get me a new shirt, right?" He says, standing inside the changing room.

"Oh hush, child." I say, shutting the door on him.

A couple minutes goes by and Jack finally comes out the changing room.

He's wearing a green graphic over sized shirt, with a sun in the middle, and a bunch of lettering on the front and the back.

"Do I have good taste or what?" I joke.

"Not gonna lie, this shirt is kinda dope." He replies, checking himself out in the mirror.

"Here, try this on." I said, as I handed him a full black and white tuxedo.

"We going to the red carpet or something?" He asks, sarcastically.

"Just put the goddamn suit on doofus!" I snap back.

He slightly closes the door, but not all the way. It caught my eye once he began changing, because I could see him completely topless. Did he even know that I could clearly see him? Did he even care?

A couple minutes went by and I began scrolling on Instagram and liking random posts.

The door started to slowly open and I started to sit up straight, eager to see what he would look like.

He came out with his hands resting in his back pockets. His fluffy hair and brown eyes with the white and black blazer almost made me fold right then and there. He looked so gorgeous. Words can't even describe how amazing he looked.

"So.. what do you think?"

I snapped out of zoning out and said, "huh? What? Oh yea, you look um... well, great!"

"Thanks.." he said looking at me and then glancing up at the mirror.

"All right, well I should probably change back now." He said over the awkward silence.

"Yeah, yeah.. you do that." I answered, completely zoned out.

Once he changed back into his regular clothes, we went to checkout. I paid for the winning shirt and we began walking around some more.

We walked past a Sephora, and a sign stating that everything was 45% off caught my eye.

"Holy shit! I completely forgot that was today. Jack, we gotta go in, please I'll be so quick!" I begged.

"Yeah, yeah sure go for it. But you better not make me put on any of your weird pinkety blush products!"

I grabbed him by the arm and yanked him into Sephora.

I looked around and grabbed a couple small things like a new lip gloss and moisturizer.

The fake lashes on display caught jacks attention, and his eyes immediately widened.

"Y/N, what exactly are those fluffy things?" Jack asked.

"Fake lashes, dumb nut!" I replied.

"You know you don't need all this makeup." He said facing me.

"Oh so you think I'm naturally beautiful?" I teased, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, actually, I do."

I tilted my head and slightly smiled.

"Hi, can I help you look for anything today?" A Sephora worker behind me asked.

I quickly turned around and said, "No I'm good, thanks :)"

I looked back at Jack and he was already admiring the Rare Beuty blush. I'm telling you, that boy has major ADHD.

I got my goods and we were on our way out when Jack spotted a Photo Booth.

"Let's go take some pictures!" Jack nagged.

"Ehhh.. don't you think it's a little cor-"

And before I knew it, Jack had pulled me into the Photo Booth. Because it was so small inside, our legs and shoulders were pressed up against each other. For each photo we did somethings new like a funny face, serious face, rock and roll, etc. Jack printed 2 copies for each of us, and to be honest they came out really well!

We made our way outside, and I suddenly remembered I had to do my streaks.

"Shit, hold on I forgot to do my streaks today."

"Oh, can I do them?" He asked, grabbing the phone from my hands.

He opened all my streaks and snapped back a selfie of himself.

                                   The photo

He gave me my phone back and I added the photo to memories.