"And, action!"

Authors Note: Tysm for all the reads and support! I'm so sorry about the messages in part 1 and 4. Idk how to fix them! Anyways, here's part 4 y'all!

 Idk how to fix them! Anyways, here's part 4 y'all!

                            The audition room

A couple minutes after Jack got called in, a girl came out of one of the rooms and said, "Y/N?"

I looked up and made direct eye contact with her.

"Y/N, your up next."

I stood up and followed her into the audition room. Reciting my lines over and over again in my head. I met the casting director, and he was super sweet and understanding. He explained how he wanted the scene to look.

"So you walk in coming from the right corner and land on the green X. Then, when your reader yells "Belly, I can't just leave you here. All by yourself?", that's your cue to move to the red X behind you. Makes sense?"

I just nodded my head. I didn't want to ask to many question because I was scared I would sound difficult.

"And, action!"

I snapped into character, and I walked onto my green X beginning from the right corner.

"I'm sorry Belly, you weren't meant to find out like this!" The reader said, also in character.

"Was I even meant to find out at all?" I asked with tears starting to form in my eyes.

The reader stayed silent, making herself look like she didn't know what to say.

"Right. I get it now." I said with a stern voice.

The silence gave me a chance to show expression.

"I understand what I did was messed up. I know he's your brother. If I could go back in time and fix this, I would-"

"Get out." I said quietly. I could feel a small tear run down my face. Thank the lord I got those tears out! I felt happy on the inside because the scene was going great, but remembered that I was supposed to act frustrated on the outside.

She stands there with no words.

"GET OUT!" I screamed.

"Belly, I can't just leave you here. All by yourself?"

I shifted my feet onto the red X, with my eyes still looking up at my reader.

I wanted to respond but.. FUCK. what's my line? Shit, Y/N, you know this. Just say it, say anything.

"Uh.. line?" I asked disappointed in myself, and trying to stay in character. One of the most important things my acting coach taught me, was to never break character. Unless someone yelled cut, always stay in character.

The reader looked at her script and searched for my line.
"Get out now or I'm calling-"

"Get out now or I'm calling the police!" I exclaimed, now remembering my line.

I stood there with tears running down my eyes and shaky arms. Being extremely nervous because of the audition helped both of those become more visible.

There was about a 5 second silence before the casting director yelled, "CUT!"

I immediately snapped out of character.

"Good job, Y/N. Excellent work."

I quietly said thank you with a polite smile.

I left the audition room with my heart pounding with excitement and fear.

Jack must of finished at the same time, because he was just getting ready to leave.

"Hey Jack, wait up!" I yelled from across the room.

He turned around and scattered his eyes on all of the girls that looked exactly like me, until he finally landed his gorgeous brown eyes on me. Once he spotted me, he let out a subtle smile. I walked over and stood face to face with him.

"How'd your audition go?"

"It actually went pretty well!" He replied, slightly looking down at me because of the small height difference.

"What about yours?" He asked.

"Eh, I messed up my lines. Although I still think I did a good job."

"Don't worry about the lines. When I auditioned for scream, I messed up my lines twice! I thought I definitely lost the audition after that. 3 weeks later, I got a call back!"

After he said that, a little bit of hope started to grow inside of me.

"Hey, do you have any plans after this?" I asked.

"Not that I'm aware of." He said, looking around and grinning.

"Do you maybe wanna go grab a cup of coffee or something?"

"Yea... yea I would like that."

I let out a little upside down smile and blurted, "last one to the elevator pays!"

Before he could answer I sprinted out the door.

"CHEATER!" He shouted, running after me.