Scream 6

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I've been rlly sick recently. Although, today I'm feeling a little bit better. Unfortunately, This chapter is gonna be a little short, but I hope you guys understand. Tysm for all the love! It's so great to log on everyday to see more reads and comments. ❤️❤️

I looked up from my phone to see him already looking back at me.

"I guess this is where we're saying goodbye for today." I said.

"For today." He answered.

Our houses were opposite directions so we had to take different buses. I checked the time and realized I was gonna miss my bus if I didn't go now.

"Jack, I gotta go, but I had a lot of fun with you today."

"Yeah, we should definitely do this again." He said.

"Good luck on your call back!" He said, while walking backwards.

"You too!" I replied.

I ran out of the parking lot and down the sidewalk. Luckily, I didn't miss my bus because it was running a little bit late.

I hopped on my bus and sat down near the bus driver. I then got a notification from Snapchat.

"Jack! 🥳" added you on Snapchat.

I smiled at the notification, and quickly pressed accept.

That night, I couldn't stop thinking about jack, and how perfect that day was. How comfortable I was around him, how easy he was to talk to, how he could make me laugh without even trying. I wondered if we would ever talk to each other again...

                            2 weeks later

I was laying down on the couch, watching Gilmore Girls with my two best friends Jenna and Sam, when I got a Snapchat notification from jack. I opened it and read,

Jack 🥳
Hey Y/N! Scream 6 is in theatres tomorrow, if you wanna go watch it for the first time?

Me
I would love to! I'm obsessed with the scream franchise! What time does the movie start?

Jack🥳
4:50, at the downtown Cineplex.

Me
👍 👍

"Two thumbs up? Seriously?" I quietly said to myself.

"Huh?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, nothing."

                                  The Next Day

The movie didn't start till around 5, which meant I had a lot of time to get ready. It was spring break, so I had no homework due, and half my friends were on vacation. Basically I just laid in bed all morning, scrolling on TikTok.

At around 4:15 I began getting ready. I chose light wash straight cut jeans with a basic white tank top. Over top, I put on my favourite TNA hoodie, and finished the outfit off with my layered necklaces. I tied my converse on and headed out the door.