Safe Place

I picked up my phone, clicking onto Jacks contact. I began typing and before I could hit send, I heard tapping on my window.

My room was on the first floor, so this scared the living hibiscus out of me. I slowly and quietly tip toed towards my window.

I began moving the curtain out of the way, bracing myself for anything that could happen.

The first thing I saw was jacks fluffy brown hair. I could tell it was jack by the way it fell down so perfectly.

I then yank both the curtains to the side, revealing the rest of jacks face.

I unlock and open my window, and immediately he starts climbing in.

Once he's fully standing up in my room, I whisper, "Jack? What the hell are you doing at my house at literally-"

I was interrupted by jacks lips against mine. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Passionately kissing him back, I cup my hand on face.

I begin pulling back, our faces so close I could hear his soft breath.

"Jack, what are you doing?"

"Something I wanted to do for a while." He began kissing me even more passionately then before. We continued while walking over to my bed.

Falling over at the same time, Jack began taking control and hovered over me. His lips were soft, and I could smell his faint cologne.

He used one of his arms to support himself while towering over me.

This felt right. Everything felt right. My life felt complete now that jack was in it.

That night, Jack slept over. Before dossing off, I thought of how lucky I was. How lucky I was to be here, in jacks arms. Jack was my safe place.

End.

AHHHHH! y'all that was the last part !!!
Tysm for all the support and reads it means so much to me! I just posted a new story about the Sturniolo triplets, so go check it out! I have it all planned out and I'm so excited to share it with you guys!❤️❤️