5

Jimin sits in the interrogation room. He wishes he could go back in time, the moment when he last saw his ex girlfriend at school. She wanted to talk but he didn't. Instead, he ignored her.

He wasn't the best boyfriend but he really loved and cared for Morgan. Now she's gone. His hands grips the armrests of the chair as soon as the door pushes open.

An average height slim, pale skin male dressed in brown pants, a button up shirt and black tie with dark hair sighs deeply, setting some files down on the middle of the table.

Detective Min is the man Jimin met earlier outside in the lobby. The high school student was a nervous wreck coming inside the police station.

You know everyone blames the ex boyfriend.

The detective had a small talk with him earlier in the lobby, stating that all he has do is explain everything he knows and witnessed what happened before the incident.

Detective Min puts his phone on the table, starting a voice recorder. "State your full name and the relationship with the victims please," he gets straight to the point while opening a folder, taking out pictures of the victims dead bodies at the crime scene. He then spreads them out on the table.

Jimin can't control his shaky hands fumbling together underneath the wooden table. Left leg bounces up and down uncontrollably.

The small dim light above him hanging from the ceiling makes tiny black dots in his vision. He's still a bit hungover from partying last night at Gwen's.

"I'm Park Jimin. Morgan was my ex girlfriend and Nina used to tutor me after school." He combs one hand through his hair, trying not to puke in his lap while looking down at the pictures of his dead ex and her best friend.

"Where were you between the the hours of eight and eleven yesterday evening, Mr. Park?" Detective Min takes a small notepad and a black pen from his left breast pocket.

Jimin rubs his sweaty palms all over his jeans, staring down at the rusty wooden floor. "I was at a party with my friends."

Mr. Min nods, staring down at the notepad as he scribbles down some very important words. "When was the last time you spoken to Morgan or Nina face to face?" The detective lifts an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Um... yesterday at school. The three of us had the same first period," the teen replies way too quickly, making the detective squint at him for a second.

Mr. Min stops writing and clasps his hands on top of the table. "I was informed by a student that you and Morgan got into an argument yesterday. She also flattened your tires?"

Jimin sighs deeply, rubbing a hand through his hair, leaning further back against the chair pressing his lips together. "Yeah, we got into an argument and she flattened my tires."

The detective listens very carefully while scribbling down more information. "What were you two arguing about?"

"She was upset because she didn't like me dating one of her friends on the cheer squad," Jimin confirms, making direct eye contact.

Jimin lets out a long sigh then adds. "Look, I know this sounds bad but I promise you this wasn't some..some love triangle. I've broken up with Morgan two months before dating someone else,"

Detective Min holds up both palms. "Okay calm down. Relax I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this so we can catch whoever did this. You're not in any trouble. Okay?"

Jimin inhales a deep breath knowing his parents will discipline him for even interfering with Morgan in the first place when they strictly told him not to because they knew how she was because of her family background.