20

Loud music blares in Kristen's room as she's sitting at her desk in front of her computer, printing out pictures from the Halloween party, remembering her late friend Anastasia. Grabbing a photo out the printer, she stands up out her chair and staples the memory to her bulletin board with the others.

Her mother knocks on the door and then lets herself in. "Hey, Ana's mom is donating some of her things. She wanted to know if you wanted to come by and grab whatever you like."

"I'll stop by tomorrow," Kristen sits back down at her desk.

Her mom mumbles a small "okay" then steps back out and closes the door. Scrolling through more picture albums from halloween night while sipping on a Red Bull, Kristen zooms in on a particular photo that was taken of the whole group when someone standing further away in the background attracts her attention.

Kristen spits out her drink seeing a familiar face in between the mobs of teenagers Halloween night at the wild house party. The way the picture was taken kinda blurs the girl's face a little bit but Kristen is able to point the girl out in the crowd.

"Holy, shit," Grabbing her phone, first she dials Mia.

The best friend answers on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hey, where are are you?" Shrugging on her black leather jacket, Kristen then sits at the foot of her bed, sliding her feet in her black boots while the phone is between her left ear and shoulder.

Mia drives with one hand on the steering wheel. "I'm on my way home. Why? What's going on?"

"I was printing pictures from that Halloween party and saw something. Brittany is alive. She was there that night and probably killed Ana."Kristen exits the apartment and walks down the hall, stopping in front of the elevator.

Mia gasps on the phone. "Oh my God. It all makes sense. Before Ana died she said it was 'her.' She was talking about Brittany."

"I'm coming over to your place," Kristen repeatedly press the down button, eagerly waiting for the elevator.

"Okay, can you call Gwen? I can't get a hold of her. For some reason my calls are going to voicemail," Mia panics.

"Okay, I will try." The call disconnects and the elevator doors open. Kristen quickly sends a text to Gwen then steps in the elevator. Taking the elevator down, it finally stops on the lobby floor and as soon as the doors open she's met with Kara standing in the hall.

Kristen sighs deeply. "I have somewhere to be. We can talk later,"

Kara looks at her with such guilt as she steps inside the elevator muttering "I'm sorry," earning a confused look from Kristen as she pulls a knife from behind her back then jabs it in the left side of her stomach, making her gasps in agony, dropping her phone to the floor with wide eyes while backing her up against the wall as the doors shut.

Blood drips from Kristen's mouth and her wound, spilling on the floor as Kara slowly slides out the hunting knife, staring deeply into her lover's painful eyes. "I love you," she whispers in her left ear then pushes a button to open the doors and quickly walks away. In excruciating pain, Kristen is unable to think straight as she slides down to her bottom in her own blood, reaching for her phone as her heart accelerates in her chest, a hand over her wound. A neighbor enters the building on the phone, screaming at the horrific scene in front of her. She dials for help immediately after witnessing the teenager is still breathing but barely.

-
-

Mia stands in the kitchen reading a text while Taehyung is sitting in the living room flipping through channels on the tv. Loud knocks on the door, startles them both.