7

[WARNING: DRUG USE]

-One year ago-

"I fucking hate him! He has the nerve to take my virginity then dump me for her?!" Gwen cried in front of the mirror inside the girls restroom while Anastasia and Clementine were trying to calm her down.

Holding her brand new camera,  Anastasia watched some footage she took that night during the homecoming dance. "Fuck Sean. He isn't the only hot quarterback in the world,"

With one hand Clementine rubbed down Gwen's back and said "Yeah, she's right. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve a queen like you." Gwen continued crying while Clementine grabbed some tissues to cleaned her smeared makeup.

Rolling her eyes not really caring about the snobby rich girl's problem, Anastasia exited the bathroom after receiving a message from Jimin.

Once she has calmed down enough, Gwen had opened her purse then took out a plastic bag. Clementine's eyes widened when Gwen snorted some powder off her finger.

"It's oxy," She explained, wiping her nose.

Clementine scoffed feeling really upset that her friend is abusing drugs. "Where'd you get that?"

Gwen shrugged nonchalantly while closing her bag after stashing the drugs back inside. "I stoled it from Stephen,"she combed a hand through her hair then brushed all of it back off her bare shoulders.

"Stephen does drugs?" Clementine gasped knowing the college boy she had her first kiss with at summer camp four years ago wouldn't become an addict because he was too headstrong.

Gwen shook her head no, wiping the ruined makeup from underneath her eyes so she could redo it. "He sells drugs, Clem."

Standing outside the bathroom dressed in a tuxedo with a blonde buzz cut something way different from her usual appearance which was long dark curly hair, Kristen heart almost jumped out her chest when she saw her crush coming out the gym wearing a gold shimmery strapless dress that stopped at her thighs.

Kara was the most beautiful girl Kristen ever seen. Long straight dyed red hair flowing over her back and tatted shoulders while wearing light and natural looking makeup.

Kristen had sat behind Kara in calculus for a whole year and never made a move on her because she had a boyfriend.  They only spoke for a little when Kristen asked to copy down her homework.

"Hey," Kara waved, spotting her in a corner alone.

Playing it cool, Kristen waved back with a smirk then pulled out her phone pretending like she wasn't just ogling at her as if she was a supermodel walking down the runway.  "Wassup."

"Is the girls room occupied?" Kara asked, blushing.

Kristen pushed her back off the wall and straightened her posture. "Yeah Gwen and her minions are in there."

Kara chuckled then said. "I like the new hair color. Blonde looks so good on you."

Kristen's eyes widen when the compliment came from the band lead singer's mouth. She had no idea Kara even noticed the hairdo. "Thanks. You look good in that dress."

Shyly, Kara brushed some hair behind one ear and bit her lower lip, eyes longing to Kristen's. "Thanks. What made you chop it all off?"

Thinking about it for a moment, Kristen had shrugged. "Just wanted something different,"

Kara nodded. "Good choice. I wish I had the balls to do that."

"Oh you scared to chop off your hair?" Kristen lifted an eyebrow, chuckling.