6

Indie rock music blasts in her airpods as she lies across the bed on her stomach, a journal wide open in front of her while she scribbles down sentences with a black pen. It's saturday night and she's home alone studying. Her parents are working long hours.

From the corner of her eye, Kara sees someone outside tapping against the window which startles her for a moment. It slides open and a dark figure moves inside the bedroom and then stands a few feet away from her.

A female calmly walks towards her. Quickly, Kara takes her airpods out both ears, putting them and her phone down on the nightstand.

"Why are you crawling through my window?" She asks with a chuckle.

Kristen shrugs one shoulder, wandering away from the window. "I knocked on the front door but you didn't answer." She then sits down on the bed next to Kara and leans backwards, resting on her palms.

"I thought you were out with your friends." Kara opens her macbook and types in the password.

"Plans were canceled so I came to see you," Kristen lies down on her back, both hands clasp together on her stomach as she stares up at the ceiling fan going in circles.

Kara, the bisexual guitarist styling a short dark red bob with her lip, nose, left eyebrow pierced and many tattoos rolls her eyes playfully, uploading her band's performance on YouTube. "Wow, so romantic."

"Hey, but today all I thought about was you." Kristen rubs her hands all over Kara's waist as she nudges her face in between the crook of her neck, sucking and leaving trails of kisses.

Playfully, Kara pushes her away and smacks her with a pillow, giggling. "I have homework,"

"Great. We can do it together," Kristen grabs a history book off the floor. "You been home all day?"

Kara nods, reading comments on her previous videos of her and the band's performances. They're good and bad ones. Kristen sees her biting her thumbnail while reading many mean comments from people who attends their school perhaps.

"Hey," Kristen slowly closes the macbook grabbing Kara's full attention. "Stop reading that shit. You're way better than what those idiots says,"

Kara smiles lightly, holding Kristen's face in her palms then kisses her deeply on the mouth. "What was that for?" Kristen asks then bites down on her lower lip with lust in her eyes.

"Just because," Kara shrugs then climbs on top of Kristen as soon as she leans further down on the bed.

They smooch for a minute until Kristen breaks the connection by asking "I thought you wanted to take things slow" knowing they've just started dating and she's really Kara's first actual girlfriend.

"Shut up and kiss me," Kara breathes heavily while Kristen sits up on her bottom circling her arms around her waist, rubbing her palms up and down her back.

The smooching session is interrupted when the sound of Kristen's ringtone echoes in her pocket over and over making Kara annoyed because she knows exactly who the caller maybe.

"Might wanna get that," Kara climbs off her girlfriend and flops down beside her huffing.

Kristen pulls out her phone, glancing down at the screen "I can call her back," then puts the phone down on the sheets before reattaching her lips to Kara's.

This time Kristen's on top with her palms massaging Kara's breasts while she's in between her legs.

Kristen's phone chimes again and again making Kara even more annoyed. "Let's just stop."

Sighing, Kristen grabs her phone and unlocks it while her girlfriend sits up on the bed putting the macbook on her lap.

"Oh shit," Kristen swears while reading the messages from Mia. "I gotta go. One of my friends is in the hospital,"