18

"Can I make a call? You promised me one phone call," Cameron whines while gripping the metal bars, talking to Sheriff Hoseok as he walks by holding a cup of coffee, chewing on a donut.

The sheriff swallows his food then sips the hot drink and says back "I will-" but his response is cut short when an officer jogs down the hall in a panic.

"Sheriff, someone called in about an homicide at 1656 Stoneleigh lane," the man runs towards the exit.

Hoseok knits his brows, frowning while thinking why that street sound so familiar. "Oh shit, that's Anastasia's house," he looks at the teen behind bars and says "You can make that phone call when I get back," then hurries out the building after tossing away his coffee.

"I just want to call my mom," Cameron whispers then sits back down on the uncomfortable bed while the same two police officers guards his cell. Sitting in the Mercedes Benz at the station, hidden far back in the shadows, Ghost face patiently waits and watch Hoseok and other officers speeds down the street blasting the emergency sirens. Grabbing a cloth and a lighter off the dashboard, Ghost face climbs out the car, quietly shuts the door then walks towards a parked police car, opens the fuel cap, twists off the nozzle, shoves the cloth inside of it, then blazes the end of the cloth before running off to hide behind the building.

The fire quickly spreads on the cloth as two police officers are walking out the building chatting, getting off work most likely not noticing anything suspicious as they near their parked vehicles. Suddenly the police car explodes, forcing both women backwards in mid air, knocking them unconscious as soon as they touch the ground while the windows at the entrance bursts into pieces alarming the employees inside the building by sending shards of glass all over the floor as the flames barbecues the police car, thick black smoke engulfing the whole area. They all duck behind desks, while someone is calling for backup on the radio watching the flames growing larger as the police vehicle begins roasting.

Many more officers comes out running through the back door to rescue the wounded officers on the ground, Ghost face takes the chance to sneak inside, quickly heading to Cameron's jail cell.

"Did you hear that? It sounded like an explosion." The men who's guarding the prisoner hears the announcement on the radio seconds later.

Cameron sees the police vehicle in flames through the tiny window. "Oh shit,"

"We should go check it out." The partner in crime suggests then starts to run but before he could get far, Ghost face appears in front of him, slashing his throat from ear to ear then steps back, watching as blood splatters the walls and on the other officer's face while the man wraps his hands around the open wound, falling to his knees with blood squirting out, trickling down his uniform.

The other officer draws out his gun and is ready to point but Ghost face grabs his arm before he could aim it properly at them, pushes it upwards making the man accidentally pull the trigger, shooting at the ceiling. Cameron jumps from the loud sound and hides in the corner, sliding down to his bottom—scared to death— knowing there's nowhere to go as he watches the killer shove the knife in one of the policeman's eyes getting blood on the mask, a scream comes out the man's mouth when he's pushed against the wall before being stabbed in the other eye, fingers pulling the trigger again, firing a bullet through a wall while his body slumps to the floor in a pool of blood.

Proud of their successful plan, Ghost face pulls a set of keys out one of the dead officers pocket then stands very still, looking back over a shoulder at the prisoner who's weeping in the corner, very close to peeing his pants, thinking he's about to die next. "P-P-Please don't kill me! I-don't wanna die—" he stammers as the killer slowly walks towards the jail cell. Sobbing, Cameron closes his eyes and says a silent prayer—growing up in church he was always told to pray—the sound of the keys hitting the floor makes him opens his eyes.