Consequence

Tobirama for the first time since with Naruto, completely lost all composure. It was only fitting that it was still technically in his presence. Since he was the reason she relinquished her composure the first time, now it was because of him it was gone in this moment. Pacing around the room as she frantically tried to figure something out was driving her mad. She couldn't think of anything that would actually do much to prevent Naruto from getting to the upcoming battle. Shikazu's shadow, although versatile and strong, relied on a few factors.

He needed constant chakra flow to keep the shadow bind. If Naruto managed to catch even a glimpse of the Nara's eyes he was free. The chakra problem would arise eventually, he had a good amount, commendable really, but it didn't matter. The stronger the adversary, the more chakra it took to bind them. Naruto's chakra wasn't the most powerful, he could be held, but the power behind his eyes was a problem. So the shadow would work but it was temporary, once broken, Shikazu would likely be unfit for battle. Her combat abilities would be required, however an enraged Naruto was devastating. His anger towards his brother would be at a peak. Since Madara was threatening the potential this place offered, the life he wanted with her. His rage would be massive.

Her abilities in a confined space were limited. Like her brother, and Madara even, her area of forte was open field battle. Much like all the battles back before the village. Naruto though, who primarily used his tanto wouldn't suffer too much since he didn't need a lot of space for ninjutsu. His speed would be limited but he didn't need too much room to form his devastating teleportation technique.

Shikazu sighed as he sat against the door. "I don't suppose that if you tried to sex him up a bit, that it would work would it?" Tobirama snapped her head at him not even needing to speak. "Yeah...figured. Was worth consideration given the circumstances."

She sighed. "Under normal situations, yes I could easily tempt him if I want. However when he's focused it wouldn't matter in the slightest. Madara is threatening all that he wants, and as such nothing I do would matter. Since it wouldn't in the long run if Madara isn't stopped. You should know how he thinks, despite always seeming in the moment, he sees the bigger picture."

"Yeah yeah...still. I don't see him raising a hand against you. Question is, can you?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think it would matter really. His power is unlike anything else."

Shikazu nodded. "Yup...and the clan thinks blondes are troublesome." He said shaking his head. "Naruto and Troublesome are hand in hand, they ought to be labeled as synonyms since their so alike."

Madara as he was traveling stopped when he came to ravine. Quirking an eyebrow, he felt something ominous. Looking down into the depths, there was something reality distorting it seemed. Something that his eyes couldn't see past. Considering that it could lead him to what he could use against Naruto he jumped down. As he landed he found that it wasn't as deep as he once considered. There was definitely something at play here. Looking around he didn't seem to find anything too out of the norm. Then there was a rumbling, the floor seemed to shake and he snapped around to look behind him. That's when he noticed the massive red slitted eyes that glowed in the darkness. They towered above him, making him a total ant he felt. As it came into view, it showed the form of a fox with nine tails.

Smirking he chuckled. "Yes, you could prove useful against my brother."

"So you're the bigger brother to Naruto..." Kurama thought, eyes narrowing at Madara. He growled a growl that rumbled and echoed through the ravine walls.

"See, the Senju are turning my brother against me. They are trying to subdue my clan so I must take over. My brother though...has a power I can't just overcome alone. You will be my weapon to awaken him." Madara said and as the fox went to move to crush him, his eyes glowed brighter than ever. Soon enough the fox's slitted eyes were that of a Sharingan. "Now let us be off, beast."