chapter three

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
chapter three;
a dance, emotions,
and a form.
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

❝ when your heart is set on something, you get closer to your goal with each passing day

❝ when your heart is set on something, you get closer to your goal with each passing day. ❞

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

Meeting all the Adepti in their illuminated beast forms (excluding the Yakshas... since the Archon War hadn't started, they weren't there just yet) was an experience to say the least. Although, they were a lot more tame than in the future, but still pertained the personality that was shown in game. Cloud Retainer was still Y/N's favourite by far, but Skybracer came a close second with funny (not really) jokes.

They just seemed like one big Adepti family, it was... refreshing, and nice to see.

Y/N was able to fit in quite easily, and the topic soon went onto them and their Adepti blood, they explained what happened during training. Guizhong just huffed, muttering about how she wanted to be there to see it, the h/c haired just smiled at her and told her she could be there for training.

Mooncarver had actually given some surprising advice. Due to the fact that most of the Adepti preferred to stay in their illuminated beast forms, the group of them would help Y/N try to learn how to transform into their form too.

After talking to whole evening, Guizhong dragged Y/N to her tent for some new clothes, considering they were still wearing the ragged clothes that they barely washed (it was hard to find a way to properly clean them in this world alright...) and was able to get Y/N freshened up, allowing them to wash their hair and body from dirt and grime. Once they had finished, Guizhong brought them some clothes, and it was fine, until Y/N couldn't tie up the shirt behind their back.

Calling Guizhong back to help them, she only giggled and nodded. Just as she was about to tie up the shirt, she paused.

"Y/N, you may have not noticed, but there is a golden blue glowing tattoo on your back." Guizhong spoke softly, gently tracing what Y/N assumed was the tattoo on their back, causing a shiver to run down their spine, a few goosebumps growing up on their arms. "It's a tattoo of a stag head and horns, I'll have to assume and say it's to do with your Adepti blood?"

Thinking back to Xiao's tattoo - the one on his arm. If it was something of the same, then Y/N could also safely assume it was as much.

"I think so, yes," Y/N finally replied, turning their head as far as they could towards Guizhong, "Perhaps it is just there to show that I am an Adeptus?"

Guizhong hummed, and tied up the shirt. Honestly, Y/N looked kind of like a pirate right now (sorry, Beidou) with a baggy cream coloured shirt tugged into some brown trousers that were a bit loose, but were comfortable nonetheless.