chapter one

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
chapter one;
inazuma
and
a puppet.
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━┛

[a quick little note beforehand; obviously, not everything will be time accurate. there's no confirmed dates, only what we can infer from the story and information from artifact sets + domains, as well as wanderer's/scara's back story. i'm not sure how many chapters this act will have, but it may be a short one (around the same as last act, maybe even shorter), but HEAVILY dark and not very happy. no breaks for you guys.

please remember all of this is speculation, i've done a shit ton of research for this part.]

❝the first to betray me was my creator

❝the first to betray me was my creator... my mother.❞

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

Y/N's eyes snapped open, stomach twisting nauseously. Sitting up, they turned to the side and let the contents of their stomach retch out into one big pile of puke. 

Ow, fuck. 

They sat there for a second, letting their breath catch up, as well as clutch the side of their head as it pounded, awful and aching.

Having no idea how long they sat there, Y/N slowly collected themself, and opened their e/c eyes to take in the scenery. 

A sandy beach; an azure sea that stretched for miles and miles. Swivelling their head around, Y/N took note of the familiar beach.

Not that they remembered the name; but they knew exactly what nation they were in now.

Inazuma.

With no way of knowing the timeframe, they could at least infer from previous lives(?) that they were put right into either the middle of an important story, or just before it began.

It was just a matter of finding out which of those two, and who, it was.

(Although, a part of Y/N hoped they'd meet the Inazuman cast of today; Ei, Miko, Wanderer [or was it Kabukimono, or any of his other names right now?] or even Niwa. They felt like they were missing something important to this Inazuma's times storyline, but they were unsure. It definitely had to do something that Tatarasuna; that much Y/N was sure of.)

A couple of minutes flew by, yet Y/N settled on the beach; the sun was still quite high in the sky, so they had time to find a way to sustain themself. They deserved the reprieve after all that had happened.

Flashes of navy and teal hair, the feeling of suffocating; the air in their lungs forcefully being pulled out.

Suffocation was not a fun way to die, Y/N surmised... At least they met Venti?