chapter two

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
chapter two;
hisahide niwa
and
tatarasuna.
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━┛

❝the second was a human, my family

❝the second was a human, my family... my friends.❞

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

Y/N remembered thinking that they could stay here with Scara- or, Wanderer, as he liked the nickname, forever. Peaceful talks, tranquil silence with the occasional interruption from an animal that decided the two were friendly enough and graced the puppet and reincarnated human(?) with its presence. Usually it was foxes, with the occasional bird. Although, Y/N was not naive enough to think it was just any usual bird.

Though, it could just be their imagination and genshin lover brain.

In the back of their mind, they knew that they'd have to leave this bubble of safety at some point. They might still retain their Adepti blood, ergo they didn't need to sleep, eat or drink as much as a normal human, but eventually they would have to; though Wanderer was a different story.

The puppet was a curious thing. As he would be, after being abandoned by his creator, and waking up on his own, having no idea what he was supposed to do. He was curious about everything; the world, the people, visions, the landscape, the past and the future.

Y/N happily indulged in Wanderer's questions, answering to the best of their ability, along with their own knowledge of the world. Both laying on the sandy beach, looking up at the night sky.

It all came crashing down when the h/c haired heard a voice call out to them.

"Hey! You two!"

Y/N sat up, and looked behind them to see someone walking closer to them. A deep pit of aggravation and uneasiness lied at the bottom of their stomach.

They were hopeful, not naive.

Because walking towards them was Niwa Hisahide. The brown hair, that had a couple of strands highlighted red.

Y/N almost wanted to grab Wanderer's hand and run. Run away from his destiny... from what would become his downfall. Destiny and fate, and all that.

But, as they said, they were hopeful, not naive. Someway, somehow, Wanderer would go down the same path, no matter where he went.

Narrowing their e/c eyes in distrust - though it wasn't distrust on their side, Y/N knew Niwa Hisahide would be a good friend to Wanderer, but that was the entire problem.

"What are you two doing out here so late at night?" Niwa furrowed his eyebrows, evidently worried for the two of them.

With one look over, Y/N resigned and spoke. "We're... wanderers, you could say."