chapter six

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
chapter six;
a reality awakens
and
the cataclysm.
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━┛

[TW: VIOLENT, GORE, SUFFOCATION AND DEATH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]

if i do not kill you, i betray my nation. my nation is very dear to me...
dearer than i?
yes love, dearer than you.

❝ hearts are broken, despair pervades this world

❝ hearts are broken, despair pervades this world. does human arrogance earn the wrath? ❞

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°━━

All that could be seen was red. Deep, dark, crimson sky. The cacophony of metallic growls rang in the air like a battle cry, seeping with a thirst for blood and the ruin of the world. Rumbling, earthquake-like echoes. The sharp, harsh winds, howling like a tornado. The eruptions of raging fires ignited like volcanos. Flashes of purple electricity crackling like a tempest.  The waters dousing areas like tsunami's, as if made from civilian tears. Within the crimson sky, black blocks outlined in a vermillion scattered around like arms reaching out.

Frightening screams, deafening yells of indecipherable names among the swirls of deep violet that entrapped thousands.

Within a half-crumbled building laid someone with torn clothes, a dark navy cloak that rested beneath their shoulders and back. Eyes closed shut tightly, fluttering around as if in a vivid dream that they were unable to wake from.

With a startled gasp, they sat up. That dream... Was that real? Am I just like them? ...Is that what I have to do to survive? Why did the three sisters

Interrupting their thoughts, the floor quaked and shook. E/c eyes landed on their hands that now tugged away at the chains that bound them to their prison. Wrists a mix of blacks, blues and reds; bruising interweaving with cuts and blood like a delicate painting of agony.

The tugs began to get harsher and harsher as the sounds of clicks and whirls increased, a glass window suddenly shattering, pieces piercing into the body of the shackled one.

They grit their teeth in a growl; their canine teeth sharper than usual. Underneath their eyelids, eyes fluttered around rapidly, when it snapped open. E/c eyes gleamed red with anger; images of their loved ones flashing in their mind. Remnants of old ones mixing in with the new, becoming a web of sorrow and joy.

A thrum of power that had once settled deep within them bubbled up to the surface as if alive, as if it had been waiting for this moment, and with one last tug, Y/N pulled the chains away from the wall, creating a crack as they flew forward from the force.