Chapter 5- The Commission Finds Out

Toya and Keigo were out holding hands in the public, minding their own business and only talking to each other. Keigo grabbed Toya's hand, to which Toya grabbed his and interlocked their fingers. They were out on a walk, Keigo's wings around the former villain. Toya had his other arm around the bird's waist, smiling at him.

"Are you gonna continue being a hero?" Toya then asked out of nowhere. Keigo was a bit surprised by his question.

"I don't know. The Commission would kill me if I continued being a hero while dating a former villain." Keigo said.

"Like that would stop you from dating me." Toya said.

"True. It wouldn't stop me." Keigo said with a slight grin. Toya then leaned down.

"You're my pretty bird, Keigo." He whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his bird's spine. Toya grinned upon seeing it. It was a pretty sight to him.

"Say it again." Keigo mumbled, liking the nickname.

"Say what again? That you're my pretty bird?" Toya purred into his ear again. He then felt up those red wings of his. Keigo's wings were sensitive, and a moan slipped out.

"T-Toya." Keigo blushed from embarrassment.

"Oh? Did that feel good, my pretty bird?" Toya cooed with a sinister grin, touching his feathers.

"Nggh, yes, it did feel pretty good." Keigo stammered, holding back another moan. While Toya was busy teasing his bird, a member of the Commission had spotted them, and headed to the base to report what they saw. The Wing-Hero Hawks, dating the Villain known as Dabi, aka Toya Todoroki. The President was certainly not very happy upon finding this out.

"Thank you for telling me." The President said.

"You're welcome." The mysterious member of the Commission said. Both Keigo and Toya were both oblivious to the fact they'd been caught on their walk. Upon the president finding out, the whole commission besides Keigo was alerted about it. The Hero was now a traitor to them. And he was going to be in big trouble when he attended their next meeting. Meanwhile, Toya was currently dragging Keigo by the arm into an alleyway, just so they were alone. In the alleyway, he continued to tease his bird by touching and kissing those red wings of his. Keigo was a mixture of panting and moaning, but his red wings blocked the view of him looking like a hot mess. Toya was relentless as he teased his wings.

"You're making very pretty sounds for me, my pretty bird." Toya purred, Keigo blocking out every dirty thought from his mind. It was still mating season for him, and Toya messing with his wings certainly wasn't helping him.

"Toya, what if someone- ah~- sees us?" Keigo asked, his speech interrupted by a moan as Toya rubbed one of his extra sensitive feathers.

"I'll just have to burn 'em if they get even a glimpse of you looking pretty right now." Toya said, attacking his neck with kisses as he felt those delicate feathers, then hoisting Keigo up against the alleyway wall, those wings still shielding what the former villain was doing to the hero. Keigo's eyes were hooded and dark, his cheeks tainted red, and his fingers lightly tugged on white hair.

"Fuck, Toya, how are you so good at this?" Keigo asked, earning a light chuckle in response. Blue eyes met gold eyes.

"Let's just say, I've seen things." Toya purred, leaving visible hickeys on his neck. After he felt there was enough hickeys on the bird's neck, he pulled away, but still kept him close in his arms.